Sign in to follow this  
UK_ROSE

YOU WILL NEVER HEAR THE WORD MUM

UK_ROSE   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

but then again my qs is dont they want to do something abt it due to the fact we all knw the farax has straying eyes..

SHe'll only do something about it if she is divorced.. they will need to understand that if men don't find what they are looking for inside they will look for it outside.

I take my arabfriends as an example, one of them has 2 kids but is still size 10-12!

UK true indeed thats y i tell ppl to get a man is easy to keep is hardwork... i mean there should always be a mutual understanding that physical attraction or lust btw the couples is important hence if one growns man boobs or flabs or become fashion victims they should tell each other and urge the other party to do something about it. its only fair that u take care for each other, and i had a baby is not an excuse y ist a jamaican or caadan woman after childbirth is still thin and still looks good while she pushes the pram not mention still shops at topshop.

UK_ROSE   

I agree... every one tells me to enjoy my life before i get married and i think to my self " why shouldn't i enjoy it more when am married" at least i have someone that can share good times with me!

don't you think?

oky am not ure greatest advocate for marriage, but i do understand the concept of sharing and having someone to enjoy ure life with, just because ure married it does not have to mean that ure days of fun are abt to expire it could be the beginning of something wonderful. but marriage or the happiness attached to it lies on the individuals themselvz. so to ans ure qs i dont knw its up 2 the couples if its going to be wooow marriage or ...........(LIFELIESS) :rolleyes:

Aaliyyah   

To be honest, in most cases somali women still work on themselves after marriage. Those i c on daily basis dress accordingly and take care of their kids in the best way possible, we should give credits to our moms. However, there are some who sort forget about their looks and once they get married go like " ninki wa guursaday caruur baan u dhalay maxakalo raba" i guess that could be one of the factors why some somali fathers totally lose interest in their wives and look support from otha farahs, and basically sit @ the maqaahi and chew qaad 24/7.

As cambaro pointed out its all about somali women and how they present themselves, somaliduna waxay ku maahmaahda naaqwalba ninkeeda say rabto yada ka dhigata (Okey maybe nt exactly those words bt something along those lines) :D

wa salaaam

Ladies, Suxul Baroor was a desired trait back home in the old country. It is only us westernised Maryooley that have problems with it.

UK Rose....da big forehead is encoded in genes. There is no escaping it.

uk let me Quote u an extract from a book that i have 2 discuss at my book club 2night.. its abt a woman who is writing a letter to her old friend telling her abt what is taking place in her life in senegal. " what madness or weakness? heartlessness or irresistible love? what inner torment led my husband to marry another woman? and to think that i loved this man passionately, to think that i gave him thirty years of my life, to think that twelve times over i carried his child. the addition of rival to my life was not enough for him. in loving someone else he burned his past, both morally and materially. he dared to commit such an act of disvowal."

u see some times best thing is to avoid marriage all together i say.. man dont need reasons to do diabolical things....