Sign in to follow this  
UK_ROSE

YOU WILL NEVER HEAR THE WORD MUM

Ibtisam   

:rolleyes: i don't see why everyone is trying to convince each other. To each to their own. Some people are just happier on their own while others feel lost, incomplete, dysfunctional etc. It is a personality thing or a choice based on what you have seen around you in your short life. So AAliya to answer your question; Yes I’d rather be alone than… oh never mind As for Somali men in general, I am sure they are normal people and I sure there a decent guys, clearly they cannot all be the same. :rolleyes:

Cambaro-Walaashiis I'm playin'.These are light hearted jokes Acudubilah.I never said all Somali men are chew and have bidaars ect I'm poking fun at a forummer that said something about Farax's with ugly foreheads and such.We all know it aint true.Try not to take everything you read on these boards so seriously.

man in malaysia-Hadaan mid heelo?Lol

small eyed and big forehead..

Scene I...The married Arab staring at the UK Rose,thinking to himself " My God, she has just big forehead, on plus side what *bleep* "

Scene II......Uk Rose to the Arab, " Why are you staring at me"

Arab guy thinking, " Do really have to ask" but says, " You Somali women look so beautiful"

to be continued,

UK_ROSE   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Scene I...The married Arab staring at the UK Rose,thinking to himself " My God, she has just big forehead, on plus side what *bleep* "

Scene II......Uk Rose to the Arab, " Why are you staring at me"

Arab guy thinking, " Do really have to ask" but says, " You Somali women look so beautiful"

to be continued,

Hey! I don't have a big forhead icon_razz.gif

yeah..Somali women are beautiful.. till they get married pile on wieght and grow into thier diracs :D:D

unless wht? i realy dont understand wht makes somali woman changed the min they get hitched they fgt fashion, some even i doubt they even use cream anymore they start wearing their husbands shoes ( omg thats the funniest thing i lol whenever i see a mali xalimo on a faraxz shoes) I DONT KNW Y.... IS THERE SOMETHING IN SOMALI WOMAN DNA THAT TURNS US INTO THAT OR SHALL WE JUST BLAME THE MAN? LOL

Ibtisam   

^^I don't know what crazy people you been seeing but i have yet to see women wearing their husbands shoes. I mean surley they could not be the same size... could they? :rolleyes: unless she has some big A*ss feet.

i kid u not u have to look at the feet the worse offenders being the old woman, they always wear mans shoes lol just thinking abt it now makes me LOL. i dont y maybe there xaajiz have small feet i never asked them.

ps so ibti do u knw y somali woman do 360 once they are hitched?

Ibtisam   

They eat all the left over from the kids, and they taste the food too much while cooking, then eat early in the day when the are at home, then the husband gets home late and she eats with him to keep him company, then they sleep with all the food without walking about or part taking in any exercises. DO that for a month and they are as big as a house! Most believe they don’t eat much (it is less noticeable when you eat little bit at a time but more frequently) that’s just my theory. Or they stop working (coz their kusband demands a stay at home wife) they get bored and depressed and comfort eat.

Sad fact but the women of the house still does the cooking. Women in our generations are taught to be equal (if not better than) men. So afer marriage when a women cooks for a man it is considered a favour or even work. Now no women in her right mind will cook a meal then give someone else more i.e the lions share. So the unenlighten female will always eat the same amount as their new husbands, so if he is 12stone and she is 9stone she will be eating enought to become a 12stone man...this is the reason women put on wieght after marriage! ibti thats wht my co-worker reply 2 ure comment he even typed it hahahaha and he sayz thats a fact alaa am in stiches lol

Ibtisam   

he sounds white :rolleyes: tell him men and women are not equal so it is her fault for trying to be equal and over eating

he is white :rolleyes: and he sayz am hurt for u mentioning my col... lol anywho ibti i have seen woman who quiet their jobs when no man told them to.. but i do agree with the over eating and staying home theory but then again my qs is dont they want to do something abt it due to the fact we all knw the farax has straying eyes..

UK_ROSE   

Somali women get too comfortable when they get married and its even worse after the 1st child, they think they can tie him down with kids. They assume that he is happy with her the way she is and don't make an effort to look good. the best she could do is wear a derac and have a bit of oonsii.. thats the ultimate sexiness to them,,

although some women would get their hair done, wear nice cloths for their husbands and there is not even a word of complement....

Its partially the man's fault coz he will never comment, ot he won't notice rather.. really sad..