Sign in to follow this  
UK_ROSE

YOU WILL NEVER HEAR THE WORD MUM

Blessed   

UK Rose,

You're not asking for too much at all. I beleive every girl should draw out a 10 point list, if you don't want to end up with a farah that's going to be pimping you ceerta.

NGONGE   

^^ You're a hard woman, ayaayo. Stop leading the girls astray with your ten points. Three or four should suffice.

Blessed   

^Aniga hard, walah I was being ultra liberal with a mere 10 points.

I really wanna know ayeeyo, what should those 3 points be on?

NGONGE   

I'd say:

A fair person that has potential and fears god.

Those three qualities should cover both male and female.

The rest is really nothing but superficial demands.

ps

Recently, I think I have been possessed by any annoying islan of a jinni. Whenever I meet a single man or woman past the age of 21 I ask them, like your typical Indian auntie: and why are you not married yet, dear? :D

NGONGE   

^^ Don't you worry yourself about any of that, my darling. You're free to have as big a list as you like. The years are ticking and my lottery is nearing. I shall engineer it in such a way as to let you win. ;)

(If that threat doesn't get her married off pronto I don't know what will). :D

Aaliyyah   

I believe when looking for some one to spend the rest of your life with the next four points should suffice.

1-relegious

2-educated

3-some1 with a nice personality..othawise yr relationship will obvioustly nt last.

4- It would be a bonus if he is good looking that way we can have sum cute babies :D

wa salaam

^^^^LoooooooooL@cute babies.

I like Wifey to be cute, not coz I wanna my kids to be cute, but merely for my gratification. So Aaliyah, is it really about da kids or you wanna a hubby that looks good in your arms while walking down the street.

Aaliyyah   

che lol @ in your arms.... since we are somalis we dont tend to walk side by side let alone hold hands smile.gif from what i know they actually walk 2 feets apart since i have dun sum research on it icon_razz.gif ...so ye all that matters to me is having cute kids smile.gif ..othawise i will give them up for adaption...

wa salaaam

What's point of having good looking patner if both of you have to ignore each other in public. I say hell with the Somali thing, hold on him like any another accessory.

Do you really care if you have cute kids. Cute or not as parent, we will have to like them anyway.

UK_ROSE   

Good looks is somthing i would never give up in a man.. I can never see my slef with an ugly guy especially somalies with small eyed and big forehead..

Am sorry!!!!!

Ms DD   

^^ DOnt tempt fate my dear. You will definately end up with one. I have seen girls only interested in good looking one only to marry an average run-of-the-mill-kinda-bloke. Nothing like the hotties she used to go after. I will tell you how it happens: You make friends with a man. He is just firend mind you. And he is very happy being your friend. After a while you start thinking about him day and night.

Ugly ones are quite the charmers which is why they get all the babes.

About holding hands with the hubby, I dont. What would be the piont? It is what your house is for: To hold hands all you like in private.

As long as he...

Has skinnier ankles then me....

Uses the toothpick from last nights qaat session as a pimp tooth pick....Perched in his lower right side of his mouth.

Demands to watch Al-Jazeera despite not understanding a word of Arabic....

Makes a mockery of my food and demands hilib in every meal...

I'm good.

That's my list.

P.s-What use is a Farax without a big,shiny forehead?Where else am I going to look my reflection?Nicca biliis....Lol

Ms DD   

You girls are very harsh.,...and naive in the nicest possible way. Not every Somali man (I refuse to call our menfolk a derogatory name) is a chewer or has a big forehead (mind you, a lot of our ladies sport a shiny one too) or watches ALjazeera without understanding. Majority of our men are down to earth and you know what..they treat us women miles better than ajnabi men.

Anyway if our men are that bad, guess who is to blame? yup..you got it..i blame us women for not bringing up a gentleman well rounded men.

Has skinnier ankles then me....

Uses the toothpick from last nights qaat session as a pimp tooth pick....Perched in his lower right side of his mouth.

Demands to watch Al-Jazeera despite not understanding a word of Arabic....

Makes a mockery of my food and demands hilib in every meal...

Allah sahlo....kaasba hadaa heshid