Sign in to follow this  
UK_ROSE

YOU WILL NEVER HEAR THE WORD MUM

LoooooooooL@Shoes

Nah...Men are like wheel. Without them, the world won't around. Besides, who would you go complain about to your girlfriends. And remember they gave you most of innovations that you listed, and they could take them away.

One always needs choas.And for that to happen, one has to tango with the oppisite sex. A world without either sex is pure boredom regardless how interesting your gals are.

"One always needs choas.And for that to happen, one has to tango with the oppisite sex. A world without either sex is pure boredom regardless how interesting your gals are." mhhhh u still did not ans the qs i still dont see y we need man in our lives they are useless i even managed to do my own DIY this dayz thats it i officily state man have no use in this day and age they can take their load of baggage with them thank u vmuch.

ps they are good for onething but i shant state it lol i might get thrown out of sol lol

It's a fact that every society have ups and downs. Somali women as well have their ups and downs.

Downs- Suuro badan- I was talking to this suuro badney girl and honestly she was nice in any other way except that Suuro. Once I asked her what is her reason for Suuro like she was defending her self from me, her answer was "Abowe Hoyadey aa igu Dhashay Suuraha" Suprisingly I asked the same question to another girl hours later just to collect more feedbacks, She answered exactly the same.

My point here- Somali women feel good of themselves when they demand more and ee suuroodaan. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I just know it's our somali culture women to behave such kind. Matter of fact, We men expect that behavior from girls knowing that they don't mean whatever ee dhahaan, but it's just suurahooda.

^ And this is relevant, how?

Rose: That's something most say when they don't get what they want from you. 'No one will ever love you/look after you like I can', blah blah, yada yada, etC. Nothing but sour nacnac.

Dhag ha u dhigin. Ilaahay baa bixiya the blessing of motherhood, not saqajaan naag labaad doonaya.

UK_ROSE   

^ Val sis,

Inshallah I will not be effected by what ever crap he said, but just made me wonder, am i expecting too much?

But i know what i want and know how to get it so inshallah i don't care!!

allah knows best and where and who we will end up with!

" Once I asked her what is her reason for Suuro like she was defending her self from me, her answer was "Abowe Hoyadey aa igu Dhashay Suuraha" Suprisingly I asked the same question to another girl hours later just to collect more feedbacks, She answered exactly the same"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL@SXB

" Dhag ha u dhigin. Ilaahay baa bixiya the blessing of motherhood, not saqajaan naag labaad doonaya"

There is onething, oo habalaha somalida necebyihiin, they simply get annoyed, SHEEKO NAAG LABAAD HADEY MAQLAAN, You see she did abuse the guy..lool, u made me qosol..

Originally posted by UK_ROSE:

Am I mistaken in asking for a decent someone who doesn't come with a package?

I don't know about mistaken but you sure seem twisted . Someone, assuming by that you mean a man, who doesn't come with a package is a eunuch. Now, what sort of twisted business are you in? Secondly, if you're a single woman, you should know to avoid married men like the plague. Why were you even talking to a married man with kids?

:rolleyes: married men/ man with gf are the plague but good qs.

ps most man wont tell u that they are off the market esp for somali man i dont knw y they go on a hunt when they are somewhat attached . But when ure lucky to knw that he is taken then any right minded gal should put on her running shoes and make haste.

UK_ROSE   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Why were you even talking to a married man with kids? [/QB]

In answer to your question, once i knew he was married thought i could be friends with the guy!

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Rose: That's something most say when they don't get what they want from you. 'No one will ever love you/look after you like I can', blah blah, yada yada, etC. Nothing but sour nacnac.

So true.