Che -Guevara

Og-aden Cats

Just because I am opposed for a person to be beaten up  for writing a book.  Doesn't mean I support some one else from another ethnic group to be beaten up. What kind of logic is that 

Che is always hunting for silly tweets. Ninbaa nin feeray ma wax nin way lasoo shirtagaa? You supported handing over of Qalbi Dhagax to Amxaaro by a Farmajo and you want us to be alarmed by Amxaar insult in a book? I knew you were Ciyaal Macno Maleh.

7 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

Che is always hunting for silly tweets. Ninbaa nin feeray ma wax nin way lasoo shirtagaa? You supported handing over of Qalbi Dhagax to Amxaaro by a Farmajo and you want us to be alarmed by Amxaar insult in a book? I knew you were Ciyaal Macno Maleh.

You can accuse me of many things but never have supported the betrayal of Somali citizen, let alone someone who fought for his country. As for Farmaajo, I don't support him, but I also don't forward the silly politics of Deni, Madoobe and the gang in Mogadishu.

Besides, at the end of the day, these men sit and drink tea together. It is the public that's being mocked. Hope you're smart enough to realize that.

Xaaji, you're okay with people being arrested for donning blue outfits. And this is what bother you?And I don't believe in individuals being attacked but Amhara supremists will kill you twice if it was possible.