Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Meet Somali Singles

^- LOL Salma- Depends upon SOl's definition of clean and I'll be honest...*comes close to whisper in her ear* I've never been on paltalk and don't even have a face book account. I'm not as sassy as I'd like to make myself out to be I just assumed the cimaamad and cabaayad brigade lifted their prospetive clothing through proper "cyber" talk -via xalaal means. Technially it wouldn't be a sin to jiggle about infront of ones webcam would it? *giggles* I kid...

roobleh   

Ibti, the best place to meet with Halimos is the butcher's shop when they fighting with the poor guy to get the best and more of the meat. It helps Farahs to dig in deep inside her without even saying a word! The one that keeps saying 'u always give me a bad meat' and fights with the butcher, is the one Farah needs to stay away from. I don't know the reason, but Halimos show their full color when they are buying the red meat!

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOOOOL @ that little kid.

rooble is always at meel lagu baey where women chew, fight for red meat and islaam pretending to be haablo. shid house. :D lool

P.s. You did not read the post @ Rooble. lol nothing to do with finding singles per say, but good luck to what ever works for ya.

Curly   

These adverts only pick up themes of the threads, as soon as you all stop talking about getting married and match making the ads will change.