Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Meet Somali Singles

Ibtisam   

LSK is trying to get ride of the single SOLers, these damn huge match making adverts. :eek: What he is trying to say is you oldies, need to get married icon_razz.gif either that or he saw all the crying in the women section. lol

Funny thing is the link which says Somali singles is arabmatchmaking :D curiosity killed the cat, I wanted to see if there was any brave Xalimos and farahs with pictures on this site :D

nuune   

It is google ads, I think the Yahoo ads is gone, they never had images anyway.

of course somalisingles.com is also registered to the guys who hold match.com, they make millions daily :D

haye Ibti, wana set up a hookin up site

Ibtisam   

If it was not for Islam, I would've been truly lost redface.gif

You can set one up called secondtimeluck.com, or bacmadow.com and of course singlemothers.com

btw I left you a message here

Ibtisam   

^^^Good, it is about time, I wish it took you to an old fat ladies site icon_razz.gif even when you are fasting, ma joogitid adigu, you need something ku xida. :D

MZanzi   

^^^LooL are u saying i shouldn't be browsing the internet when i'm fasting ..war waxba maogid sometimes i click by mistake "the sun" markas is arka ano page 3 kusi socdo smile.gif

LOL-Arab dating eh? I'd stay away from "muslim" dating if I were you.

Too much sexual fustration resulting in cimaamad and cabaayad lifting on pal-talk for my liking.

I'll stick to oggling guys on life support machines in hospitals thanks you very much. Plus they don't fight back and are easier to subdue.

Salma   

Originally posted by The_Siren:

LOL-Arab dating eh? I'd stay away from "muslim" dating if I were you.

Too much sexual fustration resulting in cimaamad and cabaayad lifting on pal-talk for my liking.

I'll stick to oggling guys on life support machines in hospitals thanks you very much. Plus they don't fight back and are easier to subdue.

LOOL sexual frustration is everywhere regardless of the cabaayad and cimaamad wearing ppl. I don't know what do you call some topics in the Women section??!!

Since you visited and tried the paltalk, don't you think the link provided in SOL would be much cleaner and easier? :D