Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Soomaali vs Canfar in Soomaali Galbeed

galbeedi   
1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Well aren't they telling the truth if we accept for some. We should accept for all. 

Xaaji xeebta la xaday ha la soo celiyo oo dhulku ha isku furmo.

12 hours ago, Apophis said:

My point was that there are alot of “aliens” i.e non Somalis claiming to be Somalis. From Baidoa with their non Somali language and ethio customs and lasqorey now affirming their true origins; while original Somali OGs were advancing the Somali borders, pushing the boramas in Kenya and Oromo in Ethiopia, “aliens” have doubled back and settled in the republic and now claim they are Somali just because they learnt the language.

Even the ilkoyar are amhara if you read futuh al habasha. Hirabu bin goita tedros is no Somali name.

You make a valid point, Somalis embracing and welcoming everyone who speaks Somali, I remember warning this about Oromos, many tribes who , Somalis,  welcomed and at the end, either sided with enemy , tried invasion from within, or started killing Somalis themselves.

There is also the need by many Somalis ttibes associating themselves the unknown, to become bigger, and thus enemy penetrating. 

The anfar who are saying, they are Maakhiris are different case, is an exception, 🙂🙂🙂we didn't go to them, they came to us and we don't share boundaries, and surprisingly they are some of their elites.