Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

What do you think of somali men sisters?

welllll..... somali men... hmmmmmmmmm, well jus say after paki men somalis r nothin ..... mali men r the end of da line... i mean its like u no... mali men r boys not even men!!! :rolleyes:

mmm so i propse the question 2 u.... how dummmm is ur question??

Paki, get ur NON-SOMALI @$$ outta here b4 I tell the moderators...

HELLO!!

Can some1 kick this PAKISTANI chick out? She is disrupting our peaceful SOMALI site with her BS.

PS. Millenium.. stop the nonesense topics waryaa :mad:

Somali Men = :cool:

Iffah   

Akhash!This Paki person is becoming really annoying. Someone throw him out!....and lock the doors. :mad:

Ariadne   

LOL

I think "Paki" is an alias for someone that already is registered here or some faceless Somali person who likes to be a disturber of the peace. For instance look at his/her interests Interests: playin wid mali minds. enough of an indication that paki is a fecal matter disturber to put it politely :D;)

P.S Ilhaan and kick ass princess ignore paki they're starved for attention. And if we continue to let them starve they just may die off :cool:

As for Mr Millenium we discussed ths topic to death. And we all came to conclusion that everyone has their opinions on somali men and somali women as a group. As for me Who needs Somali men when there are suitable Neptunian men around ;)icon_razz.gif

Iffah   

SOS- yeah, you're probably right about his identity. Playin wid Mali minds huh? Let's see how far he gets :rolleyes:

Paki....Idar kiyaa karahay....Agar tu somali log basan nahii kartay....Bahar jow....jal teraa gar, tumara logay saad.

Samaj.

I dought if yu are really a pakistani.

WOW! THIS CONFUSES ME SOMETIMES. BUT U CAN'T JUDGE THEM ALL. U KNOW WHAT I MEAN. THERE IS SOME BAD GUYS AND THERE IS SOME GOOD ONES TOO. MOSTLY I THINK THEY R GOOD, BUT WE GOTTA GIVE THEM TIME.

SAGAL   

Well, I use to think that I'll never get attracted to a somali man but as I got older I'm more attracted to them. Thus, I prefer my somalian brothes rather than other race.

Hey MrMill. if you wanna kno what do somali girls think of you , then just go ahead and ask and as you can see form the replies they don't think that much of you ;) and hey KickAssPrincess you know we C0ol :cool:

Paki: HUH?

underdog   

Mr Millenium,

looks like you're not getting the answers you wanted. Try reformatting the question: Somali men compared to what? or who?

nindoon   

OLA how you doing? Well what I do think of somali men lets see they're my father, my brothers, my uncles and cousins and I love them all dearly.

As somali myself it would be total waste for me to diss my own kind so what do I think somali men in three words "I luv em"!

Apart from you two, everyone else understands what i wrote. I get annoyed with people who ask me to rephrase a question. Sorry guys but you are reading between the lines. Next time why dont you come up and give me a better reply. lol

No need to repeat, nindoon said it best for me.

Paki, LOL, every1's got their preference I aint tryna hate on you. Laakin check it, Paki? Let's think here for a moment. Almost all the Indian/Paki guys I've ever known, waxay ka dambeeyaan dhaqankooda. In other words, they listen to their mothers and there's no way they'll ever disobey their culture. So babygirl, the chances of you(African sista)standing a chance with an East Indian is almost slim to nothing. Good Luck finding that special one!!!! icon_razz.gif