Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Another good man is gone!

Innaa Lilaahi Wa inna Ileyhi Raajicuun

Tonight I got the terrible news that one of my friends has died in Toronto. May Allah shower him with mercy. This brother was one of the most kind people I have ever known. A man of great integrity and compassion for others is no longer with us.

What really saddens me more tonight is how relatives found out he passed away. He stopped answering his phone for two days. His body was found in his apartment after relatives went to the building and called in the security to open the door. He was on his chair probably gone for many hours. It is a horrible way of finding a loved one in such circumstance. Last time friends saw him, he was at the mosque listening to a lecture.

Please pray for him as we are a family here. May Allah forgive all his sins and take him to Jannah. Qaraabadiisan samir iyo iimaan Allaha ka siiyo.

Aamiin.

Jacpher   

Innaa lilaahi wa innaa ileyhi raajicuun.

Geeridu waa xaq, waa la kala horeeyaa ma ahee. Firdowsa Ilaahey ha ka waraabiyo wax ka kheyr badanna ha ugu badalo waalidkiisa iy qaraabadiisa.

Such circumstance iyo nolosha qurbaha ee guryaha kali kali loogu wada xiran yahay oon la iska war heyn. Sudden death and this circumstance is the most tragic.

RedSea   

Inaalilaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Raajicuun. Naxariistii Eebe korkiisa ha ahaato, danbigiisana Ilaahay ha dhaafo. Dhamaan Qaraabadiis iyo Asxaabtiisna Samir iyo Imaan Rabbi ha ku sugo. Amiin.

Maaddeey   

Subaxaanallaah, Innaa lillaahi wa innaa Ileyhi Raajicuun..'Allahummaghfir lahu warxamhu wacaafihi wacfu canhu wa akrim nuzulahu wa adkhilhul-Jannah..'

Ibtisam   

Innaa Lillaahi wa inaa ilayhi raajicuun. Allahu yarxamuh.

I'm sorry for your loss Libax, samir iyo Iman to you and yours.

Malika   

Inna lillah waa inna illahi rajcuun..May Allah pardon his sins,and accepts his good deeds..amiin

Samir iyo Imaan, Libax