Che -Guevara

Young Somali men and women in uniform have proven themselves

Early Saturday morning, Al-Shabab launched a coordinated attack on Bariire, Awdheegle, and other places in Lower Shabelle.

Warning: Graphic Video

galbeedi   

I congratulate for the victory of the national army , and also mourn the martyred soldiers who paid the ultimate price.

This all too familiar Al-shabaab storming bases is unacceptable. Every main base must have a forward base or check points to protect the soldiers who are sleeping in their barracks. Bases in an enemy controlled area should always have patrols and early warning mechanism to detect the movements of the enemy.

Our soldiers are too precious to killed in these kind of ambushes. While the evil Al-shabaab had lost a large number we also lost some soldiers including officers. I have seen the pictures of young captain killed in action.

Ciidanka in base kiisa loogu yimaado waa qalad aad u weyn. waa in ay ilaalo isbedelaysaa mar walba ka horeysa. Sidoo kale waa in si joogta ah ciidanka Al-shabbaab loogu hayaa cadaadis iyo hawl galo masaafooyin ka fog xerada ciidanka.

Furthermore, the national army should not publish the death of the enemy to the public. No professional army would broadcast live pictures of the dead enemy combatants..

galbeedi   

Previously Al-shabaab used to take over bases from African Amisom armies and get a large cache of weapons. The good news is they have been repelled and destroyed. I hope this devastating lesson will keep them away from attacking these bases.

Waa tiradii ugu badnayd ee laga dilo. Cashar ayey u noqon InshaAllah.

Geeshkayagow guulaysta.

Galbeedi,

The videos and images are unfortunate, but they need a proper media center. But we also need to realize there is a propaganda machine that they need to get ahead of. Just check this guy a supposed MP Abdirizak Mohamed

galbeedi   

I agree with you. 

Pictures are probably the only way to refute the treasonous media that is cheering for the enemy. 

Just now, galbeedi said:

I agree with you. 

Pictures are probably the only way to refute the treasonous media that is cheering for the enemy. 

Yes, and I forget the secessionists and some of my tolkee..LOL

Al-Shabab media claimed 45 soldiers, but they published  pictures from previous attacks. I should note some soldiers did get killed but nothing as advertised. AS carried out a suicide attack tonight in Xamar after all failed attacks.