Sign in to follow this  
Tony_Montana

the broken laptop i sold on ebay

Hello. My name is Amir Massoud Tofangsazan and i live in Barnet. I'm 19 but pretend to be a lot older and like to pretend that I'm a big businessman when I'm not actually that clever. on 29th November 2005 I sold a laptop on eBay. You can view the auction below. (Do you like the picture of me I took with my webcam?).

the broken laptop is sold on ebay

Originally posted by Laba_Xiniinyood:

O-o-k! Greetings Clever guy!

hey man thats not me, but a paki kid who sold a laptop to some guy, the computer was not working and the guy asked for his money back, but he refused to pay back the money, so the new owner found info on the laptop and has published it on his blog.

:D

LoL...I read about that in the papers. Mac sonkor, dheh. Cheating people out of their money...tut tut.

[EDIT] Having read the blog + others, I feel a little sorry for the dude. But still...mac sonkor. :D

nafta   

I don't feel sorry for him at all. The public humiliation might be seen as a harsh punishment, especially with all those pictures on there (freaky obsession with legs or what?), but it should serve as a warning to other fraudsters on ebay.

Maf Kees   

Good one. I would tear his azz apart.

But easy on the link man. I saw some stuff I rather did not see man. Warn people not to scroll down to far.

askme   

Woe! to those who deal in fraud

Woe to those disgusting thiefs!

Let me tell me something my friend!

THis sort of crime is not something to be proud of BUt if you are proud of this sort of rather it is something to feel disgraced of !

U lucky robbed the wrong guy because this could have end dramatically for you! :mad: :mad: :mad:

DISGUSTING crime then :mad: I hope for you that you dont do this to me because I would cut your hands of myself :mad: