Sign in to follow this  
Complicated

Soo dhaweynta Madaxweyne Shariif ee Magaalada London (Videos)

Dhubad.   

I have watched it last night on Universal TV and I have to admit he was welcomed very well indeed. When he said a new Somali Embassy will be opened in London soon, people stood up and cheered for like 5 minutes, the atmosphere was great.

People are yearning for peace...we just need a strong man who can capitalise these feelings and bring Somalia back to its glory inshallah.

The shariif is a great speaker but lacks substance and most of his speech was directed at Shabaabs, mostly to riducle them instead of extenting the peacefull hand. His jokes will surely give them more reasons to recruit new blood.

Besides i wonder what is the different between his position on many issues and that of the former occupant of the post and yet many of us dismmised Yeey as gun-ho and anti-Islam or is different that Shariif can quate few Ayats and Hadith to validate his position.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Valenteenah.:

Eesh calaa soo dhaweyn. The sheikh has many fans, ey.

At least he got huge fans in london. :D

Abtigiis   

Sheikh Sharif is a preacher. All that he has to say, he said during the occupation and I don't hear anything new when he speaks nowadays. That is his limit, he can hardly do anything more. But I don't doubt his heart. He is a good man. Yet, I think he shouldn't take himself seriously as a President. The way Gordon Brown welcomed him was a sad sight. He didn't come to the door to receive him and when Shariif was leaving, Miliband saw him off. Waa xanaaqay walaahi!

Once Alshabab are defeated, Shariif should realise his capacity and must return to what he knows best: religious sermons.

But of late, I have seen he also likes to draw applauses from women-folk. Even in this department, he reached saturation point. I heard he has four!

Castro   

Originally posted by Dhubad.:

People are yearning for peace...we just need a strong man who can capitalise these feelings and bring Somalia back to its glory inshallah.

Sheikh Sharif is not the one.

Aaliyyah   

I seen this video, and as a somali person I must admit it made me feel proud.

who cares if he is the right one or not? maanto dhan maxa waxa lugu jira kara criticism.

It is time somalis gave a chance to someone and get their shit together.

salaam