Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Responding to isku diraha ummadda Soomaaliyeed

Wasiir Xaamuud: “Hirshabeelle, Galmudug iyo Koonfur Galbeed waa dowlado daciif ah”

Wasiirka Wasaaradda Caddaalada, Arrimaha Diinta, Dastuurka iyo Dhaqan-celinta Dowladda Puntland Cawil Sheekh Xaamuud, ayaa ka hadlay marxalada Dalka, isagoona sheegay in Puntland aysan noqoneyn sida Maamulada Galmudug, Hirshabelle iyo Koonfur Galbeed, oo ah kuwo uu iska hoggaansado Farmaajo.

“Hirshabeelle, Galmudug iyo Koonfurgalbeed waa dowlado daciifa oo meel ay maamulaan aysan jirin, kana amar qaata Farmaajo,” ayuu yiri Wasiir Xaamud.

Jawaabaha la siiyey wasiir ku sheegaan shisheeyaha u niikiya laakiin hoggaanka Soomaaliya moodo cadowgiisa:

Dalmar1   

This is nothing new really, Puntland is well known for their arrogance and "I'm better than you" attitude against other Somalis.

I'm surprised brother MMA that you are baffled of puntlands behaviors towards other Somalis, who can forget the infamous slanders of their previous leader pres.Gaas when he called reer KG starved terrorists from Buur hakaba who came to Puntland with their slippers only, smh!

30 minutes ago, Dalmar1 said:

This is nothing new really, Puntland is well known for their arrogance and "I'm better than you" attitude against other Somalis.

I'm surprised brother MMA that you are baffled of puntlands behaviors towards other Somalis, who can forget the infamous slanders of their previous leader pres.Gaas when he called reer KG terrorists from Buur hakaba who came to Puntland with their slippers only, smh!

How is it arrogance? It is true that they are weak economically and militarily and can not be independent from Farmajo. We witnessed how  Xaaf was forcefully removed. We witnessed how Sharif was removed. We witnessed how Roboow was arrested and his people massacred. We witnessed how Awaare was intimidated and threatened. 

Recently, Qoor and Guudlaawe made an appointment to see Deni, Madoobe and IC and they cancelled the meeting last minute because Farmajo called them in for an unscheduled useless meeting. Again, they had an appointment to see Hassan Sheikh and Sharif and they had to cancel because Farmajo again called them in for Qado Sharaf kkkkk. These guys don't even have a control over their diaries let alone anything else.

Here is Abdi Awaare explaining how weak he was. He said " Shakhfashtaa la i gashtay" Yuk kkkk. 

These guys markii qof kale wax dhaho they never respond. The minute a Puntland person say something waxay kuwaashaan bacaaaaaac.

2 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Kibir , arrogance, instead of trying creating alliance, they are creating unnecessary enemies.

Labo nin oo nin meel ugu xirxiran yaa Alliance gooda raba. Qabaailka ay kadhasheen baa muhiima iyagina iyagaaba Farmaajo nacay. Sinama lagama yaabo inay soo celiyaan.

gooni   

Puntland daciifnimo waxay u taqaan ninkii shisheeye diida oo madaxweynihiisa adeeca

Dadnimana waxay y taqaan inay gaal garabka saarto oo kursiga ku dhawaysato.

Maamul dadwladiisa dhexe la kora oo wax la qaybsada waa ku mustaqbal fiican yahay midka shisheeye camiil ama adeege u noqda, aragtidayda.