Sign in to follow this  
som-aussie chick 4 life

inter-racial marriages

Pucca   

um …who isn’t racist now a days? finger pointing is simply childish :rolleyes:

Everyone is racist..almost everyone makes two or three racist remarks a day.

Personally I wouldn't marry someone else other than a somali brother. It's much easier. I wouldn't want to have a kid with someone different and our kids would be confused about what they are. But I wouldn't judge somebody who married another nationality. My cousin married a Camodien(spelling), and my other cousin a Yemenist but that doesn't make them different at all. :rolleyes:

No wonder all our ladies and Hotties are going Faarax way..

Did someone ever read the story about the German man who killed all his family..a somali family that is..His wife was Somali, his kids were somali...but he had no choice and wasn't a muslim..

How do u marry someone whom you ain't same culture..sometime some differences in religion, may be notorius, may be has don't care attitudes about marriages and sex..may be has no mercy for you coz you ain't his relatives or from same tribe, maybe believes in suicides and can slaughter you...

Can someone see some sense here..

Some Faaraxs are naughty....99.6% are Good especially when they grow up past 21 yrs....and that is fact.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Miriam1   

^ I believe he murdered his family BECAUSE he was either MAD or EVIL, not because he was white, european, or german.

By the way where did you attain such great skills deduction?

Somali woman+White man=Murder!

Ya rab

Pucca   

thats just ignorant wallahi...you may not like the idea of marrying outside your own culture but you dont need to insult or look down at those that do. to each his/her own, there aint nothing wrong with loving your own people but aint no harm in finding love outside your own people.

*shakes head* the things some people will say :rolleyes:

Pucca   

^take a look at what he wrote it'll have you shaking your head too, the eye rolling part is just my of sayin "wat a waste of my time",

^^^>>> I didn't say anything had not just happened...no Racism either.I was giving you just an example of how The lady who married the German thought by marrying an outsider...( a foreigner ...who actually wasn't MAD or a MURDERER...(as some claim here)..he was normal but the only problem is that, he has no believe in Allah and believes in Suicides and sorts.Just because he got a problem, he had to kill his lovely wife, his children and himself..That is not our 'DAQAN'. )she was doing the best..It turned out the worst..

While it is only ALLAH who wills our life and planning, it would be great if you chose to cohabit and find a partner from your people who has the same culture, same religion, same values and respects Human dignity.

Surely PACIFIC is the biggest ocean.. smile.gifsmile.gif ..