Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Clear the Dance Floor: Songs U Dont Like!!

Lets say you are at a dancin' floor and enjoying yourself... what song played at any party is garaunteed to get you off the dance floor? Which song cant you stand that much??

Songs you dont like!!

mine are:

GIMME DA LIGHT- SEAN PAUL

FULL MOON - BRANDY

I have alot but can't think of them now....

Chickie girls(did i spell it right)

It goes like this...we are the chickie girls you are the chickie boys...blah blah blah

I just hate that song... :mad: :mad:

Gimme the light??? Girl are u serious... anything reggae gets me hyped up

I can dance to anything with a beat.. but what gets me off the dance floor is when people do the wrong dance to a beat... Like u ever seen brothers who just crip walk all over the floor... If a song wit a gangsta west coast beat is on then thats coo.. but u don't crip walk to usher and Jagged edge. And girls who do the pony tail to just about anything :eek:

SHTLM... CHICK GIRLS??? LOOOL i neva heard that but i can picture just how annoy it sounds

Originally posted by Simple Woman:

SHTLM... CHICK GIRLS??? LOOOL i neva heard that but i can picture just how annoy it sounds

Same here i never did hear about the Chick girls b4....maybe white ppl group or some....

lol@stml lady...

I can imagine what the sounds like...

uhmm..

songs I hate...I'm starting to H.A.T.E. songs produced by the neptunes (Beautiful-snoop dogg, whats your name- Jayz etc) any remixes by puff daddy or jay-z...I hate the Jumpoff- lil kim...man, if you ask me..I'm starting to hate hiphop nowadays..not many good songs out..

Ariadne   

Anything by Justin Timberlake or his group instink, anything by the (poser girl) avril lavigine, anything Britney Spears(B.S) would sing or Christina Agorilla. Anything by Nelly oh my! and the list goes on

anything by Shaggy antyhing by Jay Z or Eminem ....I think that's it.

If any songs by any of those people were to come on. I swear I would not only walk off the dance floor but run out the backdoor up the street and down the avenue to escape from that ....that....that whatever it is!

La-y-La   

uuuuh, i cant stand nelly, most of his songs have the same beat, air force1, now thats b.s.

beautiful-snoop dogg, war hedhe, kaas waa wa iga hor imaadey, balo.

and who can forget, "dont mess with ma man"uuuuuh.

what about that australian women wwiththe song that goes like "la la la la" now thats just old.

timberlake's 'rock ur world" he got his ghetto pass, now a day, he istrying too hard.

peace.

J.Lee   

Like u ever seen brothers who just crip walk all over the floor

looooooool

especially when In Da Club comes on.....God Dang You'd think that the Crip walk was a Marathon anyway One Song that is guaranteed to get me off the dance floor is Wayne Wonder's... No letting go ....it's not that I hate the song but just seeing the females trying to do the dance steps and thinking they REALLY doing it tickles my funny bone..... :rolleyes:

La-y-La   

Originally posted by STHLM_Lady:

kkkk...najmah_03,sis, do you mean la la la,i just cant get you out of my mind boy your loving is all i think about..loll
icon_razz.gif

yes ohmagod, i cant even get it out of ma head now, acuudu billah.

peace.