Sign in to follow this  
Salma

Is it shame If the Men cry??

Salma   

Mashallah raganimo raganimo :D

Merci for the replies, I appreciate them.

Btw, brothers, when i asked you "Is it shame for men to cry" i meant by crying "To release the tears. It's not necessary to shout and scream while crying, i think that's why ppl consider it shame for men to cry coz they think that men will act like some women and scream while crying.

I meant by crying is tears on your cheeks, That's all.

1- Ngonge: "We dont cry we punch the walls" I believe crying is better than breaking your fingers and destroying your house LOOL, Life is easy but we make it complicated :D

2- Alle-Ubahne: "The reasons are clear: men use their minds, not their emotions". Is it? Do you depend on your mind in everything?? I think If men depend on their minds they will be Robots only. I think men should use their minds and emotions too.

3- Viking: I agree, U know what even the Prophet (SAWS) companions Like Abo Baker Al Sadeeq and Omar Bin Al Khattab (May Allah be pleased with them) were kind-hearted and merciful men, a short verse from the Quran would shake their hearts, they cried for the muslims and if they do a small mistake or a sin. And guess what, they cried while Allah (SW) forgave them in advance and reward them the Heaven.

Sometimes the situation we are living in and our Muslim brothers & sisters who are suffering around the globe in Palestine, Iraq, Afganistan, Chichan make some Men cry and feel bad and can't stop their tears. So Is it shame in this situation to cry? No its something good to feel your brother and sister everywhere.

Thanx again

Peace

Am totally and utterly ashamed of crying before anyone. One reason, as said by one of the participants in this page, is enough for a man to cry, which is khushuuc, trembling with the fear of God in the course of prayers.

Its the only time that I truly practice the art of crying, exactly when I stand before Allah, while the quranic recitation points out the dreadfull punishments that awaits the sinners in the hellfire.

Other than that, it is shame to cry in the first place! Don't you think so? I mean why do you need to cry? Personally if I get some major problems, I suddenly start to think of what went wrong, or where to start for resolving the problems rather than crying for nothing.

I think there are two types of crying: (1) Inward crying, and (2) outward crying. As a man, it is better to practise the first one, if need comes, because that conceals your weaknesses.

Qac Qaac   

maybe i'll cry as a result of happiness. i won something big. or i got what i needed to get, the thing that i worked all those yrs for. maybe in that case. and khusuuc in deen.

a man that cried turns me on....the fact that he trusts me enough to be himself and to let the tears come out knowing that i aint gone judge him but love and support him through his troubles.

seriously, it shows he is human with emotions and it can be really moving.

i dont think that any of u have ever seen a man cry......it is extrmely sad...walaahi u just wanna cry with them, even if u dont know why they be crying.

Tuujiye   

Lol silent Sista..your not so silent after all..lol..

Did I tell you that i'm very emotional? 4real I am..my yes are watery when ever i see something sad or hear something sad. :( ...

wareer badanaa!!