Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

The Movie, Rajo?what are your after thoughts?

Originally posted by rokko:

i like when the mother is yelling at the daughter in english which she was reading from a booklet
:D
.. says GO AND DON"T COME BACK then looks at the booklet and says NO MORE. hahaha
:D

No no no ... thats the other Film " Find him a Wife". a story about a somali man living the "american dream" 'till his mother comes to visit him and she realizes how messed up her son's lifestyle is. so she gives him an altimatum...FIND a WIFE...or ELSE. but the film we're talking about is "Rajo". yes it does have dew animations at the beginning but its all Ads that are bundled with every DVD/Video.

Jurnee   

watched it but cant say i liked it or enjoyed it. i think the idea or the moral of the story was ok but i was distracted by the weird fighting scenes, the unnecessary side stories like the girl working at the petrol station and all that music that was playing at times when the characters were talking to each other...ok i think im over-analysing lol it clearly is not a hollywood movie but nevertheless well intended

Buubto   

it is a good start for a somali movie, although it could have being a lot better if the story wasn't confusing. the Scenes aren't structured proply and clear as they should be.

the moral story of the movie is good but they didn't expressed it in somali way. for example there was some "western wanna be" elements to it.

Intel   

^^ eh 3 aussies in-a-Row, scarce as hen's teeth :D

Source wlc to SOL..

AJ yep you're right, different movie but it was on the Rajo DVD as a preview