Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Can you spot 'mariage material girl' just by looking at her?

RedSea   

Originally posted by Ms DD:

Check out her toes. Big one is a no no!

Run ii sheeg. Maanta la jabay. :D

S-Sista,

be specific. smile.gif

Pucca   

looooooooooool do i even have pictures that show my nails?! i'd know better than to do that..

*goes to double check and delete any pics showing my nails*

u cant tell by looking... make sure u get the ok from other xalimos. imagine, if other xalimos give the ok sign... do u have any idea how hard its to get that kind of ok from another xalimo!!

but then ignore what they say after u get the ok.

i am seeing this xalimo currently...she was oked by number of xalimoos...then last week i got this call from one of the xalimoos telling me to watch my back about my gal...! lol

u know xaliimos drama is complicated... but their first good intention is what u gotta go on the fly-first. now she had an episode with my gal, shes warning me...i just told her thnx babe gal..i will.

pucca wazup with the mariwaaana leave... ma jacjacleehi baad bilooyde!! lool.. ;)

nuune   

^^^ JB, The question is not for you, eheheehehe

Yes, I can spot, their eyes can be easily read, also their body language can be easily spotted, another way to check her is the way she walks, she doesn't walk as she used to, and her body gives you the signal beams.