Che -Guevara

Xalane oo laga cabsi qabo inuu dagaal ka dhaco

This is purely entertainment for the real owners of Somalia in Xalane camp.  Time will tell if the pirates and the Kenyan spy in Kismayo are still useful foreign tools or an expired cheap condom.

galbeedi   

Real Somali security is needed in and around Mogadishu.

No Somali president will target regional leaders who are in the capital for dialogue. I am afraid Mr. Deni and company might use the troops they brought to the capital for nefarious reasons.

Waar nimankan lama aami karo waa in la iska ilaaliya. Waxani cabsi way dhaafsiisan tahaye waxay rabaan in dawlada meesha ay ka saaraan oo dalka beesha caalamka lagu wareejiyo oo ay doorashada iyagu qabtaan. 

They might attack the airport and create chaos. 

Farmaajo accepted the Halane compound meeting even though it  demeans the nation. No one should leave unless they sign the agreements.

galbeedi   

After they signed the agreement, we want to see who is the real candidate and who is the pretender.

Mucaaradkani isma kor saarnaan karaane waa in ay soo kala baxaan. Doorasho markay timaado waa lakala yaaci. Nin walbow naftee.

Let us see if Mr. C/laahi Dani is ready for real challenfe or will he hide behind Hassan Sheikh.

6 minutes ago, Apophis said:

Why is farmajo scared of a free and fair election and not threaten his political opponents?

According to cbb like you he is very popular. Whats the fear?

I don't speak for Farmaajo. The election will be held eventually. If he loses or wins, it doesn't matter.

Just now, Apophis said:

You are a fan of his on this forum.  Answer the question

Ninyahow, since February 8th passed and 19th  went unanswered, You have lost it. Unlike you, I pledge no loyalty to a person or clan. I wish my country to do well whether be under Farmaajo or someone new. 

galbeedi   
2 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

I don't speak for Farmaajo. The election will be held eventually. If he loses or wins, it doesn't matter.

Che,

If these guys are serious about election they could sit IN front of Farmaajo in his office . We all want election now.

One thing is for sure. If the opposition loses the election, they will be in the dustbin of history. You will not hear a warlord called Madoobe, and definitely you will not hear again Dani, Shariif Ahmed and Ina C/shakuur.It is do or die for these guys. The fear of Farmaajo wining is stretched from Kismaayo to Djibouti.

Galbeedi,

Siriq baa loo dhigay Deni iyo Madoobe. They insisted on being housed in Xalane, but now Yanks have struck them with this statement.

must stay in Mogadishu until an election agreement is reached. Failure is not an option.

galbeedi   

For most of us it will normal. We can live with Somalia led by Hassan Sheikh and will support him if steers the nation in a right direction. But for people like Madoobe and company , this is the end of the line.

2 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Che,

If these guys are serious about election they could sit IN front of Farmaajo in his office . We all want election now.

One thing is for sure. If the opposition loses the election, they will be in the dustbin of history. You will not hear a warlord called Madoobe, and definitely you will not hear again Dani, Shariif Ahmed and Ina C/shakuur.It is do or die for these guys. The fear of Farmaajo wining is stretched from Kismaayo to Djibouti.

I honestly think Farmaajo could be beaten. I think what is angering them is Farmaajo changed the rules. The elites had an unwritten understanding when it comes to politics and elections, he refused to honor that understanding.