Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Dance/hobbies

Foxy   

^^

Horse riding, fishing and fox hunting? Axudubillah, I have not lost my identity, give me gaal iyo adhirax and I’ll say yeah otherwise nay to the above.

So You think those who have such hobbies that are unorthodox of somali tradition are suffering from Identity Crisis.....?

back to the subject ibtisam why dont You just go for a long fast paced walk 4 times a week and that should keep the kilos piling on the hips....

cheers

Ibtisam   

Horse riding, fishing and fox hunting? Axudubillah, I have not lost my identity, give me gaal iyo adhirax and I’ll say yeah otherwise nay to the above.

:D cajjib, oh well looks like i have lost my identity when i was 10 the (first time i went horse riding) :D who needs somali identity anyway. lool i don't have that much of a big family that i see often, and i'm the youngest, so i can't run after my self now can i. cheers for the suggestion love smile.gif

foxy;

back to the subject ibtisam why dont You just go for a long fast paced walk 4 times a week and that should keep the kilos piling on the hips....

foxy sis its so cold, i make it my business never to stay on the outside for more than 20mins, without going somewhere to get warm, maybe in the summer.

anyway after searching for ages. i found this lesson in this place in oxford st, £5 for hr, i have signed up for this session called, "legs, bums, tummy" lool. my first lesson is today at 12.30, so i'll see how it goes

cheers people

nafta   

^^ If you go to Uni you should be able to join the Uni gym and let loose there for the fraction of what 'normal' gyms would charge you. At my uni, membership is £25 (a month) and you can get into the classes for free. That can add up over time, but it beats having to pay £59 for just one lesson (ask around at your Uni is what I would suggest)...

If you're a wintery sort of person, and looking for a new hobby, give ice-skating a go. By summer, your legs will be so toned, you could give Kelly Holmes a run for her money :D

G'luck with whatever you decide to do and don't forget to stretch first! icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

ice-skating, i LOVE ICE SKATING, BUT YOUR feet go sore and i won't be able to walk in my little heels :D

i know what you mean about the uni gym, but i hate uni :D i feel like i live in that place already with out using their gym, and they charge £30 a month, which is too much if you are going to use it once or twice. or you can pay £95 one academic year, but i only have 4months left in uni. wooooh :D can't wait,

going to my legs and bums class now, i'll let you know if i can still move 2morrow :D

cheers

Ibtisam   

still alive and moving, yet tired. i think 2morrow is the day of pain. its good, i enjoyed.

Ahura. so maybe you wanna try "Legs, bums and tummy" instead of the dancing.

thanks all

cheers

I personally find Pilates very inspiring. It tones each and every muscle in your body, gives you lean-sexy body, and most of all challanges your core muscles and posture. You can sign up for outside classes or even better buy the CDs and workout at home. And if you want to sweat it out, download some music and practice * dropping dat azz 2da floor* infront of your mirror ;) . Have you seen the new SEAN PAUL vedio: Temperature? Girl, It makes you shake and break the goods :D

-----------------------------------------------

Get Up!Up Even the best fall down sometimes

Originally posted by the-urban-hang-suite:

whats 'legs, bums and tummy'?

is it like Eric Prydz' song 'call on me'?

LoL...hope not. Can't imagine getting a Brazilian just to do some aerobics.

Ibz...

Erm...did I also mention I have no sense of co-ordination? None. Aerobics is a NO-GO area. Glad you enjoyed it tho. Keep at it.

One of these days, I'm going to find a boxing club that doesn't smell of shiir, feet or men.