Sign in to follow this  
Galool

Phenomena of mysp....

Galool   

Aight people; the phenomena of myspace. I was browsing the net and I came across couple maryooley pages and they were wild. Seriously ladies who left nothing to the Faraax's imagination. What a shock and horror. Are these girls feeling liberated by posing with skimby (sometimes very playboyish pictures) dresses while they are in the virtual reality?

Saalixa   

Why are you shocked???

You were having fun browsing them so common dont defame when you finished your amusment. So typical. Obviously they posed to be watched and you DID so stop remorsing their action bro

Galool   

Sis, it seems you have mis-understood the intention of my posting. I just wanted to fathom what will motivate a girl to do such an action, i am not debating the morality of it all.

Was say amused? Nope dude, i was disgusted to the core dude. But hey that is me.

No need for him to post any links dude!! but little they know any pic/video/audio you post up there automaticlly belongs to myspace.com and they free to do whatever they want with your pics..

Anyone thinking of joining myspace better think again or if they still can't resist then make sure not to post your real pic "that shouldn't be hard for the girls" ..

Originally posted by Galool:

Aight people; the phenomena of myspace. I was browsing the net and I came across couple maryooley pages and they were wild. Seriously ladies who left nothing to the Faraax's imagination. What a shock and horror. Are these girls feeling liberated by posing with skimby (sometimes very playboyish pictures) dresses while they are in the virtual reality?

Hey! where were you during the Blackplanet phenom?...war ileen tano kale smile.gif

Damn there were some hot organic original xalimos back in da days. Not this skinny blonde- american-wannabes-oh -my goddd-i was likkkke-speaking xalimos smile.gif

Originally posted by Warmoog:

Ugh. I abhor MySpace. What is the point of that online community again? Oh, that's right. There is none.

^^^ Actually it is worth Billions smile.gif then again you are warmoog icon_razz.gif

Cheers

Warmoog   

^^^

MySpace can generate trillions for its makers, for all I care. It's useless in terms of content and, at the end of the day, that is really all that matters from the perspective of a potential user (and by that I mean one with standards). :D

^^^

MySpace can generate trillions for its makers, for all I care. It's useless in terms of content and, at the end of the day, that is really all that matters from the perspective of a potential user (and by that I mean one with
standards).
:D

Well...I agree with you re The standards ..just that there are level of standards icon_razz.gif ...did i also mentioned the content is user generated? :eek: And perhaps 80 million users aint got nothing on you...

:D

Cheers

SeeKer   

Ugh. I abhor MySpace. What is the point of that online community again? Oh, that's right. There is none.

Funny, Rupert Murdoch must have thought it had a point to have bought it for $580 million. Its an advertisers heaven with young people spending hours on these social networking sites. Want proof? Go to any campus/school on US/UK and ask how many students actually either own a myspace, my facebook or Bebo. Even Japan has Mixi. In August, Myspace made a deal that allowed google to sell adspace on Myspace and Murdoch's other websites over a span of 3 years. Guess what the expected return is? $900 mill. **Dats a huge chunk of change** ;)

Hey! where were you during the Blackplanet phenom?...war ileen tano kale
smile.gif

Damn there were some hot organic original xalimos back in da days. Not this skinny blonde- american-wannabes-oh -my goddd-i was likkkke-speaking xalimos
smile.gif
[/QB]

Oh the good ol blackplanet days..............men those were the days.......alot of good memories from those days :cool: ;)

myspace is to mainstream for me blackplanet was just the right size that people may not have recgonized it.