Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

WUTZ LOVE MEAN TO U??? Part 2

Well know i know what love me to all y'all..And there are signs...so here are the top 10 SIGNS that you are in love :D:D

10. Time is an eternity without them

9. Time stop when you are with them

8. The thought of them make you shiver

7. The sound of them make you smile

6. When seeing them, you cant see nothing else

5. You start to listen to sappy songs

4. You actually like sappy songs

3. The smell of them make you see fireworks

2. You find yourself smiling constantly

1. You'd do anything, even die for them.

LOVE IS FOREVER :D

Qac Qaac   

1. You'd do anything, even die for them.

i agree with your top 10. list except # 1. u have to die on islamic couse like Sheikh Ahmed, but if u die for a husband who himself is not so great with his religion...

or if he is someone like the prophet scw... u could die for him, or the Mahdi coming after.. but u die for any man because u love them, or any women, to me is wrong... i would only die for islam...

lol   

Cutie: U didn't cover about the love u feel for those that u never smelt, touched or even shook hands with. So what about their signs? :confused:

And like QacQac said, I don't think dying for someone is an option.. and don't bring me the Boodhari crap.. he did of TB/Malnutrition.

Originally posted by Try_Me:

[QB] Cutie: U didn't cover about the love u feel for those that u never smelt, touched or even shook hands with. So what about their signs? :confused:

QB]

True, but remember this i'm one of those ppl, who never smelt or touched etc. I just said that form ppl and friends who experienced that's all..

Qac Qaac   

lol @ try me, maxuu u dhintay cilmi boodhari ayaa tiri looooool. i agree with u.

maxaa dhahee aakhiro, naag baan udhintay darteed akhas saas waalaga fiicanyahay,

dhiirane   

If you are going to be like boodhari and that is the case I hope you are not like him

CUTE_LILGIRL you need to get treatment as fast as you can maybe you go the garabtuuje clinic

:D

JASMIINE   

Wutz love mean to u??

when u with that person and suddently u look at the time and it is been three hours and it feels like it is barely been five minutes.

Or u keep looking at the time to see if it is not time for u to go yet smile.gif

Originally posted by dhiirane:

If you are going to be like boodhari and that is the case I hope you are not like him

CUTE_LILGIRL you need to get treatment as fast as you can maybe you go the garabtuuje clinic

:D

ok i will do that thanks for the advice bro...NOT. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by dhiirane:

CUTE_LILGIRL are you obsessed with love like cilmi boodhari

oh by the way is not my problem that u don't have anyone to love ya..don't take that at of me aight... just take it easy... :confused:

Hi all

Wutz love mean to me...great idea!

Really Im not in love right now but I was.

but when Im watching Romantic movies I remember something I done I feel "jiririco" even u can feel tears coming from ur eyez.

U know, Love mean to every body special kind, but my kind I can say is so very especial.

Thanks

mr. mo yusuf am sorry brah but some1 ever tell u , u r very sensative so stop talking like that brah b4 it's too late..a little advice from the wise....wun