Che -Guevara

New. Alliance

BREAKING: Somali leaders meeting in Mogadishu have announced a new political alliance comprising of the two prominent federal member states (Puntland & Jubaland), the Council of Presidential Candidates, and senior leadership of the Upper House led by Speaker Abdi Hashi Abdullahi.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

4 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Farmaajo his own clan federal member states don't support him. Yet the opposite clan support him. 

Somali politics is one of convenience. And people aren't too married to qabiil.

Today's alliance is A'gaal and MJ vs HG and Sade elites. The general public just wants peace.

10 hours ago, Saalax said:

Very funny but true.

EwxGMveXMAYdVSf?format=jpg&name=medium

The only winner in this ventilation-deprived shelter in Xalane I see is karoona. No doubt about that and we will see the results within a week.

If they think poorly placed masks on their chins can protect in an almost below the ground place like this, then they need to rethink again.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

^
gudhuu boy,  micno la’aantisii astaanta u aheyd  ma wuxuu maanta ku kordiyey inuu siyaasiinta Soomaaliyeed ku habaaro korona? 😁

MMA, if only your futile effeminate supplications could harm your betters then you, sir, would have been a force to be reckoned with.👍

53 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

I guess if one reads between the lines one can get the diplomatic cable daljire Yamamoto have sent, informing his boss that nothing will be happening in Xalame.

Their scared asylum-seeking dudes meesha badar ee ku cunooyaan. Dad magaalo madaxdooda ka baqaayo, cabsanaayo ayaa sheegayaana in masiirka iyo mustaqbalka dalka go'aan ku lahaadaan. Shame on these foreign-adoring shameless dudes.

2 hours ago, Tillamook said:

^
gudhuu boy,  micno la’aantisii astaanta u aheyd  ma wuxuu maanta ku kordiyey inuu siyaasiinta Soomaaliyeed ku habaaro korona? 😁

MMA, if only your futile effeminate supplications could harm your betters then you, sir, would have been a force to be reckoned with.👍

Wuu harsan la'yahay. Wadnuu farta ku hayaa toloow midkaan Farmajo amaa meesha laga tuuraa. Marka wuu dawakhsanyahay.labaatan topic oo isku mid ah buu naf karaadinayaa kkkkkk

39 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

I guess if one reads between the lines one can get the diplomatic cable daljire Yamamoto have sent, informing his boss that nothing will be happening in Xalame.

Their scared asylum-seeking dudes meesha badar ee ku cunooyaan. Dad magaalo madaxdooda ka baqaayo, cabsanaayo ayaa sheegayaana in masiirka iyo mustaqbalka dalka go'aan ku lahaadaan. Shame on these foreign-adoring shameless dudes.

Waa run the squatter in Villa Somalia guarded by Ugandans mercenaries must come out and mingle among his people without wearing a bullet proof kkkkkk. Bal nin magaaladuu xukumay bullet proof gashanaya markuu airport tagayo kawaran isaga kkkkkkk.