Sign in to follow this  
Reality Check

Screen Names

Senora   

I wonder what would princes_sexy’s theory be about how he came up with that name (dhoosaaye)? Did he go …Dhuurrruuur…..dhuurrruuu.. dhuurrruuu, bingo, that is my name huh?

I dont know, maybe he's a person trying to attract attention because he enjoys that, or maybe he's just your average silly kinda guy...but are you really just "wondering", or are you trying to make a point here?..A point that I believe I have tried to make before... you really think that screen names have no significance whatsoever to the person who chose it?? Come on now, even your name( what does it mean exactly? A stick in a graveyard, or a gun in a grave :confused: ) has some sort of meaning relating to you....

A7LA-SHU   

what can i say. people like to asume things.. personaly i like to ask the person why that name.. and whatever reason they give me it is.. for example if they say it reflects on their personality sure. if they say "i just felt like it that moment" then that sure has nothing to do with them as person...

i know alot of ppl here asked me if i was really crazy, or if im wild girl? it is kinda funny..coz me not crazy so for and sure enough not wild... so if they are willing to listen i tell them. if not i just say sure think whatever u like my dear..

Originally posted by Opinionated:

Does everyone take Screen names literally in SOL?

For example, my SN is opinionated, but does that actually make me any less opinionated than other Nomaders.

How seriously do you take other people's SN?

Actually your sn suits you perfectly, Just by observing your inputs to topics...the things you tend to say and what not, but thats only my opinion right? but I don’t think anybody takes sn’s literally most of the times