Holac

John Magufuli, coronavirus-denying president of Tanzania, dies at 61 - COVID killed him

The man could have saved his life and many of his citizens. I guess his death will set precedent, a Muslim woman running a majority Christian country in Africa.

Tallaabo   

Good riddance!!! I hope the new president does her very best to educate the Tanzanian people of the dangers of this virus and implement the necessary measures to stop its spread. What goes round comes round ayaan maqlijiray. 

galbeedi   

There are unconfirmed reports that new president of Tanzania Madam Samira Hassan to be Somali origin. Her great grandfather from West Burco settled their in late 19th century.

Saalax, do you know anything about this rumour 

11 hours ago, galbeedi said:

There are unconfirmed reports that new president of Tanzania Madam Samira Hassan to be Somali origin. Her great grandfather from West Burco settled their in late 19th century.

Wah. Qofta waa Sansibari. Jasiirada Sansibar oo wada Muslim yihiin dadkeeda ma iloowday? Qofta waa Sawaaxili

galbeedi   

Horta idinma weydiin if one plus one is two. As someone who is mastered history and geography especially Africa and the Muslin world, I wasn’t looking if Zanzibar is inhabited by the lady. 

I was getting some crazy idea from some west Burco guys saying “ Gabadhu waa HY oo gudunbuur or something similar, and since Saalax is our risident from Sanaag I was wondering if these were just typical Somali banter or something serious.

Decades ago , there was a Somali from SNM Habro who was a foreign minister of Tanazania . You guys probably don’t know history . 

Saalax   
21 hours ago, galbeedi said:

I think so waxba ka jiira ina tahay cidaas. The former Foreign Minister of Tanzania Ahmed Hassan Diriye is also from Beesha (reer Ceel Afweyn/SY). West Burco community has big diaspora  in Tanzania & Kenya dating back to 19th century. Hussain Tanzania was also from there. It was usually single men part        of the British army who married local women, that community is known as    Isakahia in Kenya & Tanzania. 

Ahmed Hassan Deria the former Tanzania Foreign Minister from Ceel Afweyn.

image.png.5553d4f9d7946152b5b1dcc8ec727677.png

Saalax, qoftaan Soomaali Xaawo iyo Aaden ka sakoo meel kama gisho. Her closest Soomaali relative, if any, would've been Caasho Cabdoow Saleebaan. She also has that classic Baajuun, Sawaaxili look

Maryooleey iyo dad madax markee dalal kale ka noqdaan sheegashadooda isku nacayba.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Saalax   
Just now, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Saalax, qoftaan Soomaali Xaawo iyo Aaden ka sakoo meel kama gisho. Her closest Soomaali relative, if any, would've been Caasho Cabdoow Saleebaan. She also has that classic Baajuun, Sawaaxili look

Swahili & Bantu genes are strong ha la yaabin if you go to Kenya & Tanzania you will see 100% Swahili looking oo ku dahaya I am a Somalilander.  Marka Somalis in general have recessive genes, if they mix 1 generation Somali looks fade away. Gabadhan wali sii ficaan loma hubo lkn suhulu is not a Somali name. 

Zanzibar iyo Somali isma guursadaan ee reer waqooyi half Bantu ah Tangayika bay buuxaan. Nin askari ah baan hada kahor kula kulmay Arusha markaasu igu yiri nin habar hebel ah baan ahay oo ina syihiisa iisheegay. Saan iri goow war ma adiga kkkkk.

galbeedi   
11 minutes ago, Saalax said:

@galbeediapparently islaantan wa Zanzibari asal ah aka Zanzibari Muslims according to Sijuis maha Somali Sijui. 

Saalax, thanks.

Yaan la qariibsan hadday dhacdo xataa.

One of the richest woman in Uganda is a Somali origin from Sanaag, Saalax's countryside.