Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

-Moroodi-

ElPunto   

^You my friend are an inveterate Somalia investigator :D

As far as I know - and I've looked into this a little bit - those animals that have a serious value will have been hunted down and are/almost extinct in Somalia. Those that don't have much value are left alone.

So with Giraffes/zebras I'm sure there are some and this is concentrated in souther Somalia. With the leopard - it's a trickier issue. Leopards have been hunted for their prized skins but these animals are very secretive, shy and able to live almost unnoticed in a relatively urbanized landscape. There are reports of leopards living in urbanized areas like Nairobi and Zanzibar etc. So there is still hope on this front.

For better news - there is still tons of bird life, gazelle/antelope, ostrich, wart hog and many other creatures of the Arican savanna.

ElPunto   

^LOL - I take it by "(man)" - you referring to the troublesome male Somali and not the less troublesome and hard working female Somali.

Chimera   
Buuxo   

anagaa is cunay , markas baan dhaaafna maroodi?? i dont think so.

altho when my cousin went to galkacyo ,he visited a makeshit zoo.there wasnt even many animals but the owner did take entrance fee.