Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Ladies.

^ah, sorry, will do now, dear. Woohoo for the 6:30, I did myself some damage yesterday(dhaako-dhaako) again, more fool me, so it'll be perfect. LoL @ your poisoning.

Blessed-How ist cruel? Were all allowed temporary insanity moments but come on we have to talk about the elephant in the room and if she can withstand us believe she will sail throw the rest. By the by your selected few know you the best hence why there the checks and balance. But as I’ve said it earlier ultimately the decision rests with the girl. She can walk away or accept him with his mobs/hips and learn to love it. But that’s not the question ladies ist? If the man chatting you up possesses hips/mobs will you say yes to a second round?

Ibti-hahahaah. And why “regards approval is your father/brother”?

Ibtisam   

Sheh your inbox is full, can't reply :D

CL What do you mean why?? :confused: Aside from her own, that is only permission required.

nuune   

loool@cirbad aw qalad ka fahmey eheheh

Afro innaba caadi ma tihid runti, waxaa u maleenaa sheekadii cambaruudka igu camcami waaye waxani :D

MZanzi   

LoooooooooooL@Cambaruudka igu camcami ...nuune afsomali war adaa kakeenay

cirbad waa kaqeliyay ..they crack me up when i see the dope boyz @ gym grunting ..Nuune adiga you need one cycle you'll be our own ronnie coleman lol

MZanzi   

LooooooooooL nuune tht's my buddy jamastunna he's a freak walaahi u should see his latest progres pictures he'z competing THE Arnold clasic soon ..caadi ma ahan

check him on my F'book page he'z on my friends list very friendly guy

nuune   

eheheh waa iska ogaa inaa asxaabo tihiin aka maqaar siib :D

will check him there in FB, dono why he on dat shukaansi site laakin lol

MZanzi   

Nuune sawirka marax walba iska surto his picturez are all over the somali sites ..it's so lame to use someone else's picture and pretend it's you waa laisku qarabana iska caadi waaye laakin qarabka aaqirka masoconaayo ilaa qofadan aheyn baad iska dhigtaye