Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Ladies.

Nephissa   

A man with bari & naaso, Acuudubilaahi! Did he just have a baby?

Wouldn't feelin' up the man boobs/booty make you a lesbian? Euuuuuu! No. I don't think I could be with with a guy like that, it seems so gross!

Aaliyyah   

^Do you ever consider other people's feeling I guess not. For all you know your poor choice of words might hurts some sol members who fit that category.

always watch your language sis lol....

my 2 cents!!

salaam

Happiness does not come in six-packs or 36-24-36DD but am sure it helps to start the process.

P.S while is fine to get your mates' imput in a potential farah/xaliimo but there is something wrong is getting their approval about their loooks.

Stop thinking she is a victim; I assure you she’s not.

p.s I would hate you to be my friend- you will never be able to find fault with anyone even if I come to you with 3ft man that only a blind mother could possibly love. you will still find something nice to say and urge me to stick out.

As for you last comment. No and I don’t care. If their tender feelings are hurt by my so called “poor choice of words” then how is that my fault my dear? There a grown *** people and by the by stop taking my comments out of context.

p.s it must be tough in your world always walking on eggshells even for SOL crew. You should unbutton sometimes; you never know you might like it.

But where do you stand- can you be with a man who possesses boobs/childbearing hips? That might put yours to shame?

She- comment on everything but also answer the question. Now yes I agree with you, at the end of it all we’re not with him she is, so she will make the decision but we don’t aim to make it easy especially when the deformity is this severe. We take the piss.

Aaliyyah   

^ lol girl hold your horses, I wasn't talking to you. My second post was directed to Nephisa.....

p.s I would hate you to be my friend- you will never be able to find fault with anyone even if I come to you with 3ft man that only a blind mother could possibly love. you will still find something nice to say and urge me to stick out.

loooooooooool cynical yeah it never hurts to compliment ppl, everyone wants to hear some type of compliments even if it isn't true. If you don't like that type of a man just move on , the world is full of all types of men. And, its always good to put other ppl on your shoes...imagine dear sis that you were 3 ft and a man..am sure you deserve sum luv too. So the least we can do is not confront their lack of height should i say or their lack of good looks if we are not going to show them some love. How should I say just leave them alone, they are god's creatures and they will get someone to love..as they say "a man's trash is another man's treasure" or in somali " wixi adiga kula xun naag kale ayaa ka helasa"

salaam

Nephissa   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

^Do you ever consider other people's feeling I guess not. For all you know your poor choice of words might hurts some sol members who fit that category.

always watch your language sis lol....

my 2 cents!!

salaam

Hahha@watch your language. I felt like saying "come watch it for me" :D but then I remembered we are all adults here not back in elementary.

People will turn you down and reject you for all sorts of reasons, abbaayo. I don't care whose feelings get hurt. Whoever told you life was fair lied to you.

For those who fit the description I say, buy a bra. ;)

I guess like women with mustaches looks masculine, a man with man boobs would be very feminine and weak. But I get the feeling cynical lady is jelous cause he got bigger boobs than her.

quote:

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

loooooooooool cynical yeah it never hurts to compliment ppl, everyone wants to hear some type of compliments even if it isn't true. If you don't like that type of a man just move on , the world is full of all types of men. And, its always good to put other ppl on your shoes...imagine dear sis that you were 3 ft and a man..am sure you deserve sum luv too. So the least we can do is not confront their lack of height should i say or their lack of good looks if we are not going to show them some love. How should I say just leave them alone, they are god's creatures and they will get someone to love..as they say "a man's trash is another man's treasure" or in somali " wixi adiga kula xun naag kale ayaa ka helasa"

stop it, dam you woman, dam you. :D