Sign in to follow this  
Strawberry_Xu

TV shows

well to be honest after they said they going to stop making StarGate SG1 , I got bored of the whole space adventure thinggy BRING STARGATE SG1 BACK!!!£$£$ *deep breath* ..

RedSea   

This thread should be title the hottest TV characters,cuz our somali girls are getting too carried away with hollywood actors.

p.s I look more like the first guy in the picture in case you need to know.lol

Intel   

^^^ :D

YES...girls if y'all want us (blokes)to take part in this thread... plz quit posting pictures

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Miriam1   

Come on seriously BSG is not that boring its very interesting right now...

anyone watch the show Jericho, last eposide was interesting, not sure where they are going with the whole china thing

I thought the season ender for Eureka was LAME!

I am kind a lost in terms of Heroes, we are talking about the eposide titled "six months ago" or something, thats the last eposide so far...erg I would have to download all the eposides from now onwards anyway ..time to work during xmas..

Hey, I'm interested in this Heroes show, but I don't have the time or space to download all the episodes.

Con/Xu, could one of you send me the whole series? I would pay.

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Hey, I'm interested in this Heroes show, but I don't have the time or space to download all the episodes.

Con/Xu, could one of you send me the whole series? I would pay.

Funny you should ask that, I was just burning off a couple of copies for some people I wanted to force into watching Heroes. Well don't forget to read the comics once you get them from Conspiracy, like I said, each episode has a corresponding issue. Enjoy!!

EDIT: Oh, if you get the show before monday, make sure to watch or d/l the new episode after monday, it's the last one we're gonna have for a while I think.

Originally posted by Jamelia:

Do any of the Ex/Dutch Nomads remember

'Goede Tijden Slechte Tijden'??....I thought that was pretty AWESOME..Lol

Oh my, I used to love it when I was younger, you know, when I was really young icon_razz.gif

I left the old country back in 2000, so last I know is Stefano was being incestuous with his stepmother Janine. Oh man, remember Arnie? Did he ever come back from the 'jungle'? It was a cracking show, silly storylines I admit, but still good.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Conspiracy:

hehe little that you know

I just know now that if you knew something that I didn't know,you wouldn't have told me that you know something that I didn't...know.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Conspiracy:

well to be honest after they said they going to stop making StarGate SG1 , I got bored of the whole space adventure thinggy BRING STARGATE SG1 BACK!!!£$£$ *deep breath* ..

I loved the movie Stargate, but I was never interested in the show....Guess I just wasn't ready to see MacGyver in a different role.....