Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

Cadbury is Chocolate

Cabury is Chocolate, Chocolate is Cabury....

Sup Nomads...I have been wondering for a quite a while now...What chocolate do you prefer?

White chocolate or Dark chocolate?

I know that I like the white chocolate better then dark chocolate.

What about you? :confused:

Cheers ;)

I don't really like chocolate too much...the only type of chocolate I eat is Twix and Bounty (which is only available in Canada).

Other than that, I ain't much of a Chocolate person!!

RACIST!!!

honestly dark chocoate is kinda bitter (as they should be), milk chocolate is where its at. white chocolate is good too but only the expensive kinds, the cheap ones taste, well, cheap.

OG Moti   

Hey guys... you racist people, even in chocolate you discriminate, what do you mean you like white chocolate, and don’t like black ones, that shows you don’t like black people, i think you are a racist unconsciously .. Consider your position and evaluate your decisions of liking the white chocolate... Learn to like your own sister black chocolate because of the following reasons:

1. you have many things in common, like the color.

2. You and black chocolate are beautiful

3. White chocolate give you fats and make u look like balloons like UK women, but black chocolate like to look good on everything like u..

4. White chocolate has no style you do, so go for black chocolate it has all the style

5. Black chocolate out stands in a crowd just like you would in a crowd ….

So STOP BEING RACIST AND LOVE THE BLACK CHOCOLATE FOR GOD SAKE.. why capital letters I was shouting sorry I usually don’t shout …. peace

Opinionated

the only type of chocolate I eat is Twix and Bounty (which is only available in Canada).

That's where you are wrong. Twix & Bounty are found in Australia and the rest of the world.

I have to say I love White/Twix & Twix. I dont mind Bounty (Not really my favourite).

White-Maltese & Maltese. White-Kitkat & Kitkat.

Gediid   

Originally posted by MiZz_LeXuS:

Cabury is Chocolate, Chocolate is Cabury....

Sup Nomads...I have been wondering for a quite a while now...What chocolate do you prefer?

White chocolate or
Dark chocolate?

I know that I like the white chocolate better then dark chocolate.

What about you? :confused:

Cheers
;)

Is this a TRICK question Mizz Lexus.......

lol...Gediid

Of course it ain't. All ama asking you is "What does your touge like to taste?

Gediid don't get your brain to think, Its your touge that has to do all the work. ;)

A few more words:

Somealien & OG_Moti...You 2 have some serious issues. Racist? For goodness sake.

This is about what your touge likes to taste not what colour do you prefer~ :rolleyes:

I cant stand guys that jump to conclusions (I think ama add that to my list-Turn off).

I think you have finally lost the plot OG_Moti.

which is only found in canada....

well han...the last time i checked i thought i saw a twix and a bounty bar at the foodstore and i happen to not be in canada...so am guessing u got ur infotmation from the wrong sources.....think twice next time.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Look who is talking. Ama from Australia. Jeez.

AngelEyes...I didnt get my information wrong.

I know what I eat nearly everyday and what I see at the stores. I think I know what I buy.

Twix & Bounty is found in Australia.

Dont tell me that you want me to send you one, just for proof. I aint going to waste my time.

I think the only person that needs to thing twice is you. Ouch~

<-----Is Dancing around the room.... smile.gif

What were trying to quote? :confused:

AngelEyes one more thing: Look before you leap. :rolleyes:

dang somebody needs some anger management therapy...well han....that reply was for opinionated...i dont know why u all up in ma grill...so ama say it this time...think before u speak...and ya if u need an appoinment for that anger management program i was talking about...jus holla..ama hook u up.