Sign in to follow this  
Waranle_Warrior

Somaliaonline, What keeps you here...

Juxa   

^^^^^^ did not know anyone under 40 was youth :D

in that case you must be muluq.

ps qabqaacoow, ina abti i never said or thought inaad duq tahay nooh

The love and the respect I have for my people makes me stay and don't leave the sol. all the nomads are in my epcial list. I admire the why we respect each others opinion and view.

EE maxaa kala hee ware lee maa wadeenaa.

waan is jecelnahay period

Waranle_Warrior ha is martiyeen homeboy soo dhaaf irida minki minin kaa waaye

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

Aqyaarta sharafta badan, run aan idiin sheego..SOL ma jirto 4real..back in the days meeshaan waxee ahaan jirtay meel qatar ah..laakiin hada waxaa nugu soobatay ciyaalkii dhashay waqtigii qabta.."naxdinta xabada dhawaaqeeda ee FUD!! kusoo dhaheen".. waa ciyaal cirka iyo dhulka u dhaxeeya, ciyaal kibirka ka batay oo wili socodka dhibaya, gabdha yaryar oo kabo taako ka waaween soo gashtay, iyo wiil xunxun oo dhicii kacaanka dhashay baa arlada iska qabsaday..wax fahankii iyo asluubtii baa qasqas ka noqday.

I don't see anyone holding a gun to your head. If you don't like it here, you know where the door is. :rolleyes:

Kutubeey,

Hang on a minute...are you sure you want to join the Baros? Coz I may have to disown you if you do.

nuune   

kutubeey, thanks dear for joining the Baro Family, we really appreciate your friendship and love for the Baro Family, Wiilo and sweety already gave u Shaah and warm welcome, me and Tuujiye will give you the Kooko and isbarmuunto mariindo khaxwo ii zawiib.

Waa Xildhibaan Maskax Dhuuqe

dawoco   

Tuujiye u always a victim miyaa, horta what was that maahmaah, wixi farta la iigu fiiqaaye ileen anigaa gardarnaay, (excuse me for butchering the language :( ) War just cos u old doesn't mean u have 2 become bitter n attack wixi kaa yaraay ;)

Btw, Maskax huh, how intresting. Hadii miir-laawe iyo tuur-dheere lala soo bixi lahaay i would use those new nicks laakinse maskax maba kari, qoriytaankiisa aa igu dhib ah. Now i'm just wondering magaca maskaxleey yaa lasoo hor mari doono and further more maskaxlaay :D

Ps:Waranle wlc hee, tho it seems in aan lasoo daahay...What keeps me in sol is that there isn't a real substitute for it on the net, not in somali anywayz. And most of the nomads are fantastico, even the evil eyed ones are great in their own eccentric ways.

nuune   

Dawoco, aadaa u mahadsantahay, intaas kaliya hadaadba dhahdey, haddaad dhameestiri laheedna billad laga sameeyey Qunbe la cugey aan ku siin lahaa, just for u,

Waa Xildhibaan Maskax Dhuuqe

dawoco   

oh now now now. Nuune, of sorry i mean mr maskax :D Halahaasba ilaaheey aa og saan ugu soo dhibtooday, laakinse waan ka xumahay in aan biladi qumbaha ku heli waaye, mayb i can get mid sisin laga sameeye, like silver's second best?

Originally posted by Maskax Taabte:

maalin kaste bajaqlee magac soo badaleyneeso oo aniga iska kee bursaneeso

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Well, I was just pointing out the obvious. It would save those of us who dislike dealing with puerile drips the trouble of ur company. smile.gif

Juxa   

hahahahaaa, nuune, i simply refuse to call ya maskax xxxxxxxxxx? heedhe what u trying to say? the name it self make unholly suggestions.

tuutuujiye, bugle lagugu ciyaaro ku fiican tahay, get ready for my feeeeeeeeeeer smile.gif

Nephissa   

Hey Warrior, accept my belated Welcome to the forum.

What keeps you here?

Absolutely no one.

As much as I enjoy Somaliaonline, I don't take this very seriously. Sure, this site is great and I'm glad I found it, but I certainly wouldn't call anyone on here a friend.

And, quite honestly, it weirds me out when human beings talk about how much people who they only know through the internet mean to them. I also believe that there are a handful of people that post here that are absolutely not-kidding-at-all Crazy.

Maybe, like the Grinch, a day will come when my heart will grow several sizes or something, and I will lather up some affection for the people here, but that day is not today.

So I like you all, or at the very least, the personas you've all made up. icon_razz.gif

Tuujiye   

Well, I was just pointing out the obvious. It would save those of us who dislike dealing with puerile drips the trouble of ur company.

Kaalay goormaan jac kugu dhajiye ani..saan maxaa waaye? fiiri yarta tuugista iga daa nooh aniga waxaan ka helaa indha adeega iyo kibirka.....laakiin adiga waa i tuugaa si aad u heshid atention keega...

Wareer badanaa!!!

Wiilo - by now you should know how much I appreciate our friendship.....anyway I don't know how I could forget you from the list, ( I also forgot Jaceyl_Baro) but seriously don't hold that against my heart hold it against my mind....you know me love you girl....I could never forget you...aight increase the peace hon.

Waranle_Warrior - abowgiis....if you are thinking of joining Baro Family...you are more than welcome.....but 1 condition though... YOU MUST HAVE GREAT SENCE OF HUMOUR!