Sign in to follow this  
Waranle_Warrior

Somaliaonline, What keeps you here...

WoooooooW, enuf seen - What a luv, I am starting to understand why, Thanks to ya all for the warm welcome - I guess it doesn't last long, does it? Only if u get to know my Waran :D:D

Rudy yeah bro, I could feel, am getting hot in here, mmh Raula Ahsante sana kwa kunikaribisha nimekulia, basi joto sana, sio mapaya ukiwa unajisikia baridi, sindio? mrembo wetu...

Wiilo, too many scary names you list yet u forget the scariest of all - the female boy - now that's magic.

Sweater, Do we have familes in here, kinda reminds me of Newyork gang familiez - Godfather if you watched. Barzini family I should join, in here?????????

Shehe , mbasha wewe lol we can swap roles, I hand my Waran over to you if feel like being in the jungles of Hazrtestintan - a battle, jihad watever you call is only a matter of giving your address..Map is provided..

Og, virgin,qaac,princess,tuujiye and the rest, good reasons keep you here:

Family adrenaline

Baro-Family- far baa ku taagan kuwan, not kataagan

Thoughts about the nomands around the world - Now tihs is a proof that you have a degree in boredom.

But the best of all, Amethyst confartable are we, the right place to boost confidence, I get it.

Phanta Thanks for your consideration, and to all of ya THanks again.

You uttered, may be reasoned even some justified but all of that remains to be seen.

Keep it Simple

Thanks Juxa, You kinda familiar, have I seen you before..oohm I must have heard about you.

Crazy world, Do u you even need to be entertained huh? No wonder Doctors do need other doctors to treat...oh yeah is that why I need another waranle alongside me....clever you are

Mate, I don't know what you're on about. Wewe I understand; what's mbasha when it's at home?

smile.gif

And please no mention of warring. I'm so mad at a certain somebody right now. I can't stand spineless people who'll lie to save their own skin and land someone else in it. Growl. Acuudu bilaah.

underdog   

Waranle,

I tried quitting SOL a while back and just when I thought I was out, I gotta a letter from the SOL legal dept (I just think it was Mod on a power trip).

They were very kind to inform me that if I did not return forthwith they would commence legal action for breach of contract (what contract???) and that there would be steep early termination penalty.

underdog   

Originally posted by Waranle_Warrior:

Thanks Juxa, You kinda familiar, have I seen you before..oohm I must have heard about you.

I didn't know that pick-up line was still in use. I thought they retired it to the hall of fame. :D

raula   

Waranle-Hamna shida walalo-karibu tena.

Baro Family(all and special dedication to Styt & Wiilo-love you darlings).

kila la heri.

Wiilo   

raula you know that I love u too darling,

Styt

Baro members;

Tuujiye

Check_Mate

Nuune

Qac Qaac

Miskiin Macruuf Akhayaar

sweeter than your tea (me)

Raula

oh yeah we've got new member Ay Kutube

Waxaan ka XUMAHAY again inaad i ilowday dear aadna iga saartay boro Family,,,, :mad: :mad: :mad:

Waranle_Warrior

Wiilo, too many scary names you list yet u forget the scariest of all - the female boy - now that's magic.

Hay if you want to play soccer let me know, i will take you to the soccer field, banooni iigu imow ani sxb waxa kale iska daa..............

Salaama Ka Dheh:...............

Pujah   

what keeps me here is all the interesting people that visit the site without them it wouldn't be the same

some characters that i seek out everytime i come here are

Wiilo

bishaaro

tuujiyo ( the guy is just funy )

rudy (half the time i don't understand him but ends up making me laugh)

qac qaac

checkmate

raula ( she is gifted )

nuune

ngonge

phanta ( doesn't write much nowadayz)

amathes

Underdog

sweeter than ur cup of tea

and all others that i don't remember now

SOL just rocks :D

Pujah   

oh i ddn't read the whole thing before i replied

Special thanks to wiilo and sweeter than your tea for adding me to the boro family...I love you guys too :D

Intel   

Waranle wlc mate

the friendly, easy going atmosphere and the layback attitude of the most nomads is what keeps me here... pretty much

and my sports crew boys 23_29_126.gif

SJ   
They wont let me out, they wont let me out I’m locked up, so the only way to hear from skinnies is through sol.

Tuujiye   

^^^^^^^^yukon aa joogtaa!!!!! abooto dhacnayeeeeeee..nin calibeestaan baraf la dhisaayo waxaa la dhahay qabrigiisa finijeer waaye!

Aqyaarta sharafta badan, run aan idiin sheego..SOL ma jirto 4real..back in the days meeshaan waxee ahaan jirtay meel qatar ah..laakiin hada waxaa nugu soobatay ciyaalkii dhashay waqtigii qabta.."naxdinta xabada dhawaaqeeda ee FUD!! kusoo dhaheen".. waa ciyaal cirka iyo dhulka u dhaxeeya, ciyaal kibirka ka batay oo wili socodka dhibaya, gabdha yaryar oo kabo taako ka waaween soo gashtay, iyo wiil xunxun oo dhicii kacaanka dhashay baa arlada iska qabsaday..wax fahankii iyo asluubtii baa qasqas ka noqday.

Waxa ugu daran waxaa waaye wili meesha dadka looga dhigay waardiyaal..markaan soo xasuusto qofka mid ah waxaa i qabta computerkeega dhanba dimi!!!labolabo iyo reer baadinimo ayaa intee miig u xireen bee laaaaaaaaaaaaaad kala daaleen.

I guess I wrote too much somali now and someone I know will edit this and take me back to the somali section...looooooool..

War aniga meelkaste aan somali ku qoraa!!!!

wareer badanaa!!!

The best way to show dodgy-luv is through compliment, no I won't say hypocrisy but formal act of civility, Tuujiye's rage rings the bell I guess.

Shehe, never mind.. and calm down just cool down.

Overdog, Someone must have got it wrong, am I? Juxa isn't as dumb as you read... Step over now will you. What's all with the breach of contract, In my email I received a whole page of intimidations during the signing process from SOL admins, even worse threating legal actions..I was like wait boy this was not aimed at me was it, hhehehe Bootaale waxid dheh and they forget my waran always ready.

Is good to see you all :D