Sign in to follow this  
Waranle_Warrior

Somaliaonline, What keeps you here...

Originally posted by
Tuujiye
:

Waxa ugu daran waxaa waaye wili meesha dadka looga dhigay waardiyaal..markaan soo xasuusto qofka mid ah waxaa i qabta computerkeega dhanba dimi!!!labolabo iyo reer baadinimo ayaa intee miig u xireen bee laaaaaaaaaaaaaad kala daaleen.

I guess I wrote too much somali now and someone I know will edit this and take me back to the somali section...looooooool..

I know this was directed at me. Great. I have noticed you. Although you have made ur "hate" for me quite clear via PM, I dont see why you felt the need to repeat urself. I could reply in kind but I wont...

I have learned of the demise of some1 close to me this morning. Life is too short to spend being contemptible about waxyaalo bilaa'macni ah.

Qac Qaac   

ilaaheey ha unaxariisto wixii dhintay oo dhan..

ps qabqaacoow, ina abti i never said or thought inaad duq tahay nooh

Juxa.. walaaley u know magacayga in la yiraahdo qac qaac... kadib na, ma aqaan waxa kaa xanaajiyay... anyways. all i was saying was that in fiqh or in islam.. ppl who are under 40 yrs old are considered youth... it doesn't matter your definion of what youth is.. we only fallow our deen...