Sign in to follow this  
Waranle_Warrior

Somaliaonline, What keeps you here...

Hello everyone, As a new joiner I wanna say HI to ya all, hope you show some hospitality.

Apart from the welcome, My first topic would be about this very same site. The question is what keeps you here? in other words what's so exciting about it? Will some1 offer to give short tour and show me the good, the bad and the ugly corners, Ofcoz I prefer a lady!

Funny, entertaining and quite amusing site I hope, but can all these be a good way to escape from boredom! Generally what do u do when you are bored? Don't tell me the TV, it never works for me, Will this site be the gateway? Or is it the other way round!

Comments are welcomed, and I appriciate my ladiez generosity.

Keep it simple

raula   

VELCOME to SOL bro-na nakutarajia mazuri na mema kwa kuwasiliana kwako humu :D

TO answer your Q-I have not the slightest clue icon_razz.gif

Welcome walalo: and the saying in SOL is "Once you go Somaliaonline You never go back"

My one reason of always comming back to this place is the sense of community in it.

Wiilo   

Welcome to SOl...

Wat keeps me here?

Simple These folks

raula

G Tuujiye

Qac Qaac

nuune

Checkmate

BOB

Sweeter than your Tea

Alleubaahne

Nur

Hibo

Ay kutubeey

Wiil-duco

rudy

I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot names here but basically these folks, without them I'll be here at all period...........

Salaama Ka Dheh:..............

OG_Girl   

Salam first and welcome to SOL.

What keeps me here? It's nice place to be. If you check most of other Somali sites, it's hard to find clean place like SOL.

Salam

u is dead meat homie!! if u dont believe me, check your welcoming caraweeylos party!!

if i was u, i would split to a different planet!

with hands covering u know what!! lol..

just all joking bro! them sistas r the best!! u gotta be one lucky chap! to get hellos from these angeles! and dont be shy! they all available!! ;)

for a small fees! i can give u some helpfull faqs!! so holla!! :D:D

Qac Qaac   

To see how my fellow nomads think around the world.. and to see how would our future would be.. since most of the ppl who use here are youth.. and also the baro family keep me here too.

WLC Waranle

baro family are mainly the reason I'm here....baro family are the coolest most outgoing nomads in SOL.

Baro members;

Tuujiye

Check_Mate

Nuune

Qac Qaac

Miskiin Macruuf Akhayaar

sweeter than your tea (me)

Raula

oh yeah we've got new member Ay Kutubeey

other reason I'm here is like runaway virgin said sense of community in it.

Wlc to SOL,

To your question why do i come to somaliaonline?

Well to remind myself that not all the brothaz are highschool drop outs and that the sistahs are not all gossispy girls who go from aroos to aroos like f1 drivers on international circuits. Mind u i know they aint its just i consistently keep stumbling into them. :confused:

But mainly cause ive seen some of the funniest and interesting people right here.

oh and back to what Qac Qaac said

"To see how my fellow nomads think around the world.. "

Wlc to SOL, Waranle_Warrior.

Perhaps you should consider putting away the spear? It looks awfully sharp and we wouldn't want you to hurt yourself....or anyone else for that matter. ;)

Tuujiye   

The Baro family keeps me here and anyone who could understand my weard somali writings...

CK and wiilo, I love you guys too....

Wareer badanaa!!

I don't know. I do know. I don't know. I do know. However, I'm considering quiting this place. Last night I had one of those out of body experiences; I floated up, looked down at myself and I saw that I looked like an elf. No, I'm being generous, more like a troll.

No it doesn't make sense to me either and bl**dy hell what am I talking about, little sleep, bad dreams, not nightmares mind, nothing so juicy I could whine about today; just random annoying images that kept waking me up from a short, shallow sleep.

Seriously thinking of quiting SOL. Why? I don't know. I do know. I don't know. I do know. I'm a troll.

Welcome.

^Quit SOL? :eek: ... but ... dont you love us?

Personally, I just feel quite comfortable here. If I have to write...its gotta be on SOL.

Welcome.

Juxa   

wlc walaalkiis. hope u enjoy yrself.

what keeps me here! the talented, the funny and the plain ****** :D

as qacqaac said, u will get to know somalis around the globe, see how they think! tho qacqaac i dont know meesha ka keentay youth! :confused:

i hope facaa inaadan u xumaan smile.gif wlc once more