Sign in to follow this  
The Rocks Chick

How often do you...

Hi Nomads,

I had to count something this morning at work and found myself counting out loud " LAMA, LAMA ISKALE, LITE, LITAABUURE, AWLOOGIN" :D

I was laughing at myself, so how often do you catch yourself doing similar thing is what I wanna know ;)

xoxox

Haaruun   

1st wlc back sis, I heard u were busy making that movie "Run down" with your man, How did it go? Aboow aboow, Gariirtii aabad i xasuusi see....yes there are couple of things I say them in Somali, ie, I can't help myself saying "War bax waryaa" when ever some1(Gaalada) gets me mad.

Hey the Rock's Chick, next time don't jus disappear like u did last time, plz let's know.

dawoco   

Hey RC, lately more often than not i find myself chanting "rag rag warejiyow hurguf" over n over again in my head. Very strange..... ;)

Macalin   

LOL#@RC...what is the ROCK giving U?

Plus lame kulaha maxaa ma homesig baat noqotay?..

RV!..lol@eey aa canuy!..

Bee--i just love ur Name--why? i think its the avator..shes so cute!

Me--always tell my gaalo buddies 'MABA DHICI KARTO'....waa yaab yaabkis

Haaruun,

I'll make sure to let you know next time I plan little disappearing act ;)

Dawaco,

Of all the things that could pop up on your mind why that? me think you have been thinking about unmentionable things.......lol ;)

RV,

how u been sweetie? eeyaa cunay..lol, dont mind me if I use that :D

Bee,

Whats up smile.gif

Lakkad,

I see not alot has changed with you..lol, still laf soo taagan :D

Salaan...

Originally posted by Bee:

Lakkad,

Yeah, she's cute. But not as cute as me.
;):D

Definitely. Absolutely. I tell you Lakad-Garmaate-Ganfuurweyne-Waji-Macbuus that Barwaaqo is definitely, acutely CUTER than that avatar she has. Believe me. And she has a smile like---well, never mind. I ain't paid nothing yet to glorify her that much. :D:D:D

And noo, don't rush quite yet to buy a one way ticket to London. Join the stretching line. ;);)

Rock's Chick, welkam back. And read my signature to explain meeshaa ka hadleysid. The other day anoo wax aqrinaayo aa soo xasuustay a classic Quraan learning: Alifla kor dhaweey, alifla hoos dhaweey, aliflaa gode, baala kor dhaweey.....

Macsalaama.

Juxa   

lakkad, barwaaqo is cuter for real, :D

she got this overwhelming lively personality and wwww face to complete the magic.

i found myself saying 'hanoo sheegin' alot,

Macalin   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Bee:

Lakkad,

Yeah, she's cute. But not as cute as me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Walle qof baa cirka isla galay...mhm who could that be??!?..lemme see
:D
Buyaa!

Definitely. Absolutely. I tell you Lakad-Garmaate-Ganfuurweyne-Waji-Macbuus that Barwaaqo is definitely, acutely CUTER than that avatar she has. Believe me. And she has a smile like---well, never mind. I ain't paid nothing yet to glorify her that much.

---

Oh sxb U are safe in Toronto she aint gonna murder Ur half cambuulo looking behind :D ..so just say as it is...and Oh yea how much did she pay you for tha lil GIG?..a pint of tea? :D

Juxa..Bro/Sis--Yu also joined the 'praise the bee' movement? :D

All kidding aside the sister in the avator is cute and we all know Our Queen Bee is super :D there u have it..i said

RV..Laf Beel!..tell us inta sheey aa soo qabate!

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by rudy:

" LAMA, LAMA ISKALE, LITE, LITAABUURE, AWLOOGIN"

i never heard this before what does it mean! i sing in the shower!!!every morning---different songs too!

that is what im sayin.. i have no idea what lama lama iskale means. so mizz rock help us out..

and Rudy so u are another sheydan like me hahah lol.. i sing in the shower all the arabic songs i been listenin to the day before. not good...

i know this is off topic. but why do ppl say it isnot good to sing the bathroom or shower whatever u call it??

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

RC wlc back sis

Oh my god u remaind me when i was obsessed with gariir. dam I missed that game. Most of the times I find myself saying “eey aa cunay” or subxaana laah.

i know this is off topic. but why do ppl say it isnot good to sing the bathroom or shower whatever u call it??

Magnoona girl

Sis to answer ur q, the reason we not allowed to even speak in the bathroom is because it is the house of the shedhaan. When we enter in the bathroom the two angels on our two shoulders wait for us in front of the bathroom until we get out. If we speak it means the angels have to get in the bathroom & note down what we said. The other reason the shedhaan is more likely to persuade us more in the shower then we r in the outside. That is why we have to read the “du’aa “Alahuma acuudu bika banal qubthi wal qabaaith” b4 we enter in the bathroom. Hope that answered ur q.

so the whole house, mr shedhaan only wants to live in the bath room! how come! what a nasty dude!!!!!!!!by the way, can you proof your theory

i mean what kitaab you got this info from! i checked Jamcid al azhar library, no dice!