Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Nomad Couples

Waraa Legend of Zu, who do ya think you are?

I hope you know that you are dealing with MiZz_LeXuS...I guess you have no clue what so ever...CLUELESS

Final warning

GM, you must be excited~

I don’t think that I would like to be your second-wife, Yuk. And don’t you even deny that you and me are opposites, coz you know its TRUE.

You reckon that Aussies and Kiwis go together; well I have to disagree with ya there...So what if we are neighbours what’s that go to do with anything. Speaking of neighbours it’s on right now...G2G

I can already hear the theme song, I don’t want to waste more time. smile.gif

Paragon   

smile.gif OG_moti lol, carry-on coupling son! so long as you don't couple me with a cambodian dudette, I happy.

Tagane: lol sxb you're true, i remember being lebelled oldie, and the suprising thing is, I seem content with the title.

Mizz_lexus ;) I take whatever you say darling. Thankx for your praises.... my God bless you, amin.

A7LA-SHU   

og-moti i would couple u with someone but too bad we ain't got no asian ladies up here sorry lol... icon_razz.gif;)

rudy u ain't scary honey. it must be that lil baby u got up there. u know ladies don't like guys with baby already lol j/k :D

OG Moti   

Rudy bro i aint a pimp 0003_003btn_suitredzeb.jpg loooooool man work ur way up, if u are a peaceful man like me be away from violant girls i am not mentioning names

and OG_girl i am honered to be coupled with miss_abuser she seems great girl, mac mac too miss_abuser...and luv ya too...

OG_Moti is hiding his feelings by trying to hook me up with someone else...It aint working OG.

by Mizz_lexus

MiZz_lexus maybe u are the one who is hiding something looool bring it out dear dont worry .. express after all it is a free world... smile.gif

Jamaal_11 man i already decided to arrange ur marrage with this cambodin chick.. she had conditions thou... she says u have to have calool kuusan, here calool kuusan means u are rich so bro drink coke or pepsi whatever just create calool...but she is willing anyway, bro dont put me down the girl came from good family...

Magoona_girl u meaan not asian girls here, man that is bad really bad they how can we get style around here without asian girls.. someone do something and invite some ssian chicks.. peace i am angry....

Excuse me OG_Moti, I have no feelings for you

OG_Moti<----Every since MiZz_LeXuS, he has been wishes that she would express herself....

MiZz_LeXuS<---What feelings? I have no feelings what so ever, anyway stop ya dreaming, Chrikey.

I know its a free world and all.

That's all folks

Haneefah   

Og_moti, ina adeer macaan, miyaa lagugu soo jiraana waaba yaabee :rolleyes:

But hadaad mid kaheshay iisheeg anaa kugu darayee :D

DA_BEAST   

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

tell us who you think would make a great couple .. let me give u example

The Clown and Xafsa

i don't think Clown would appreciate this for the simple fact that you guyz are always using him as an example! p.s him and Xafsa are meant to be togather so let's leave it like that period.

DA_BEAST   

Originally posted by Charismatic_Aussie:

Clown has a thing for me 2. You should have a look at the private messages... [/QB]

i don't mean to sound rude or crash your hopes but unfortunately when he talks about females he only mentions one name and that name happens to be non other than XAFSA' P.S i know you wondering why am i speaking on his behalf well they say Blood is Thicker than Water!

salaaaaaaaaan dhamaan ....OH MY GOD ..MOTI u mean YES redface.gif daaaaaaam i don't know wat to say but ican't breath OG_girl i need water sis plzzz WOWOWOW MOTI love u 4 eva boo :D i get shy now :D ..me out let me get ready ...byee ta ta 1love to all ;)

salaam all ...OG_ sweety my sis in law mac mac let's say next friday if that OK with Moti ofcoures ...and the rest are wlc to enjoy ..LOVE YAA MOTI mac mac :D

just look at my avatar and tell me if there is any girl in this who would be interested in a ugly man like me.

my best hope is to find a blind girl so she doesn't have to worry about my physical beauty.

OG_MOTI,CLOWN,

guys help me out please, you two got all the girls

while i am all by myself.

i am desprate for a wifey, and she better be beautiful like all the fine looking honeys in here

so that atleast my future children will have a better chance than i ever had.

i put my soul on this post.

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

SHAKA, with all respect bro , if u r ugly never come close to me , even don't say "salam " ....lol

ur Avator not that ugly just average african guy
:D:D

OG_GIRL,

why are you breaking my Heart?

you can go anywhere you want but let me tell you one thing... you will never ever find a man who can love you like i can or a man who can treat you like the way i will.

want to bet on that?