Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Nomad Couples

OG Moti   

Shaqa la aan baa halkan kukeentay, and the topic is shaqa la aan too

lets couple the nomads, tell us who you think would make a great couple .. let me give u example

MiZz_Lexus couples up perfectly with Jamaal_11

The Clown and Xafsa

and so on.. so who do u think will make great couple...? peace

oooooooops redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif my bad my bad. I guess i should have actually established that first huh :confused: :confused: Hey the name was my bases of the linkage so excuse my limited research and flawed match.

As a gesture of goodwill i would in light of the above knowledge pair yourself Og_Girl with Clown

and OG_moti himself with Mizz Lexus ;) i know perhaps not perfect but a step in the right direction correct?

OG Moti   

ooooooooooh this topic was covered long time ago.. like i said SHAQO LA AAN....

maybe then lets couple the new nomads...looooool

ala shaqa la aaanta xumaaa..

tagane bro do u hate me tht much, man dont put me in trouble...peace

salaan sara ala shaqalaaaan badanaaaa meesha yaa all got fired miyaa miskiin belash .any ways OG_Girl me and WHO :eek: :rolleyes: :confused: redface.gif am still breathing sis but let's say Moti say NO i gass .MOTI still love yaa mac mac :D:D

War OG-Moti aka OG-Fat....Maxaa kugo dhacay walaal.....Cambodia saan may boring utahay....lol

I thought da place was tropical paradise...hit da beaches...or hitch a ride to bangkok for unforgettable night....Na'mean...lol just kidding.

Tagane, What are you trying to do? Get OG_Moti into trouble with me...I hope that isnt the case, as you can see the brother is scared to even say my name "M-i-Z-z L-e-X-u-S, OG_Moti stutters" LOL

I dont agree with ya. Me and OG_Moti dont make a couple, I reckon that I would bash the hell out of him everyday...JOKEE :D OG.

I see its not only Tagane that is trying to get OG_Moti into trouble with me. I see that Shujui-1 has made a death wish ;) . Shujui forget about OG_Moti how about me and you,hahaha...Joke :cool:

Jamaal_11 is not a oldie...Yeah right~ icon_razz.gif

Jamaal_11 is the coolest guy on SOL.

How about me and GENTLEMAN...Not bad huh?

Aussie + Kiwi= oz/kiwi smile.gif What do you reckon GENTLEMAN?

MiZz_LeXuS and GENTLEMAN two oppposites, Opposties attract... ;)

Clown has a thing for me 2. You should have a look at the private messages... :eek:

OG_Moti is hiding his feelings by trying to hook me up with someone else...It aint working OG.

Lengend of Zu, No way we are good friends. Maybe in the future...Wink~

That's all folks

LOL@wont Mind..heheheh... I hate to be second or put into the "let me think bout it" Category...So Mizz Lexuz..i will pass.....thanks for the Thought tho....

I like The Friendship part... ;)

Cheeers

PS: Good luck with OG MOTI and Jamaal-11... icon_razz.gif

GM   

Mizz lexus... you make me laugh. I actually did not want to comment but here is the answers, hope this will not end like the other thread again.

"How about me and GENTLEMAN...Not bad huh?" well i dont think this is bad at all if you are willing to be my second wife lol.

"Aussie + Kiwi= oz/kiwi What do you reckon GENTLEMAN?" A kiwi and an Auzie always make a good couple. I heard many kiwis this days move to Auzie to get married there. They say Auzies have beautiful ladies, how true is this?

"MiZz_LeXuS and GENTLEMAN two oppposites, Opposties attract... " that is not true. we have alot in common-we are neighbours and we come from the same continent, i dont think we are opposites.