Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Race Riots Grip Italian Town

Mowgli   

Racism exists everywhere - blatant and otherwise.

Sure immigration officials in the UK never bat an eyelid when I have my British passport, but when I use my Italian passport, immigration officials in Italy often make comments, which ranges from "oh you're Italian eh/were you adopted" etc

But I have never in all my years in Italy been threatened with lynching, have had things thrown at me, or questioned why I was hanging around with people of different ethnicities, in Italy you encounter more cases of ignorance than racism.

It is sad what is going on there right now, it is heart breaking the number of people that flee from the African continent during the summer months and make the dangerous trips on boats to reach "Europe" in hope of a better life.

The problems Italians have is that they have nowhere to put these immigrants...not like in England where they offer to pay immigrants X amount of money, a ticket and then ship them back home. Life in Britain is better for most because they can enjoy the perks of being "citizens" but the race riots in bradford and other northern states was not that long ago.

^ I agree. Milan and all of northern Italy was never actually all that bad during my stay's. 15 minutes or so away from the Italian part of Switzerland (Ticino), it always felt like they were more conscious about the international matters and quite courtious to "tourists" and immigrants. It's only when one gets further south, that all these random Buon Giorno's people give ya on the street come to a sudden stop. lol Anyway, pretty sad to hear about whats going on. They say Europe is going through what America did in the 60's now with all the race problems and such. Since France, have had to come to terms, maybe its time for the Italians to do so as well.

Peacenow   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

I have been to Italy and the blatant racism is there for all to see which is why I'm not surprised here.

Peacenow, do you say 'Yes Sir/Maam' 'Right away Sir/Maam' etc when replying to your masters erm erm I mean your Italian friends?

My master is noone but myself. Unlike you islamist, i have respect. I have a job and we own our own flat. We don't take no money from any government to feed us or to house us.

You believe in this bankrupt islamism yet you walk in the white man's streets and take his welfare check.

Move to afghanistan or saudi arabia and I will at least have respect for you.

U r mistaken about the bankruptcy issue there! its the west thats bankrupt these days, thats why u see alot of the white trash being energized against african immigrants.

god help u there.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Peacenow:

quote:Originally posted by Norfsky:

I have been to Italy and the blatant racism is there for all to see which is why I'm not surprised here.

Peacenow, do you say 'Yes Sir/Maam' 'Right away Sir/Maam' etc when replying to your masters erm erm I mean your Italian friends?

My master is noone but myself. Unlike you islamist, i have respect. I have a job and we own our own flat. We don't take no money from any government to feed us or to house us.

You believe in this bankrupt islamism yet you walk in the white man's streets and take his welfare check.

You live in a place where people treat you as a second class citizen. No matter how much supposed wealth you may amass you will be treated no different to the illegal immigrants selling sun shades on the streets.

You own a flat? Good for you. But I bet your neighbours still think you're the help :D

ps see my location below smile.gif

Peacenow   

quote:Originally posted by Peacenow:

quote:

You live in a place where people treat you as a second class citizen. No matter how much supposed wealth you may amass you will be treated no different to the illegal immigrants selling sun shades on the streets.

You own a flat? Good for you. But I bet your neighbours still think you're the help
:D

ps see my location below
smile.gif
Somehow I have difficulty believe you are in the UAE. Would they ever give you a UAE passport? They never will, will they?

I have a Italian passport and I was visiting Switzerland recently with it.

And so i'm a 'second-class' well. One normally is if they are not in their own country. The solution is Somalia we can go back too. Unless you islamists turn it in a slave republic of arabs.

STOIC   

^ I have a hot water running in my apartment.I ride a bus to the welfare office every morning.I use the EBT card to shop for grocery...My neighbor is reverend Pat Robertson and I have an American passport and my last name is Arabic...Typical American-Somali-Muslim I am.... I made it...