Sign in to follow this  
SuRvIvEr

i have had so many diff advice but which is right?

SuRvIvEr   

asalama calaykum walalayaal i need an advice from yall. You see i,m totally in love with a somalian guy but after he learned that i was handicapped i felt as though he rejected me for my disability. Now this is how i felt but i really wanna find out wether if my feelings are true or not but i don't know if going to him and asking him how he feels about me is the right thing to do or not.can you ppl help by advicing me.

Miriam1   

Salam

Sis are u over him and want to know for the sake of knowing and not bieng blind to the truth?

If there was no relationship to start with, and it was infatuation, ask someone u know in common and trusthworty if she/he could ask him what happened for this change of heart.

If that was his reason for changing his attitude sis u are better off without someone as narrowminded as that!

Salaam All

Sister,

First of all someone who rejects you because of your disability is not worth a mention let alone your love.

We are assuming that this is probably the reason why he has distant himselve away from you and i'm sure their could be other reasons for his disappearance.

My advice to you is to forget about this guy, but I know thats probably not what you want to hear and no matter what we tell ourselves we all have a deep need to know someones intention - why did he leave like that? was it me? etc.... If you like you may ask him, but would he be telling you something different - for me action speaks louder than words, so look closely at what he is NOT saying rather than what he says.

I hate to put a cloud on your hopes, but sister you have asked for an advice and I would not be true to you if I didn't not give you the same advice I would give myself.

Be your worst Critic, and don't give your heart away to people who do not deserve it - Inshallah the one that deserves it will not put you in doubt - they will look after your heart and appreciate what you give. May Good things come your way Inshallah.

3zma1L   

somalianprincess, I dont know if this guy is in love with you or not (He should have said so) but, what is very important is that you should not care so much to someone who does not like who you are.

If you think this guy does not want you, because who you are... then forget about him. I know sometimes it is very hard forget but, try your very best. Throw away his numbers, emails, and anything that can make you think of him.

If you used to meet him at chat rooms, change your username, and never come to the some place you met him or you used to meet him.

Dont keep hoping he will one day show up. He is gone forever if he was that BAD!

I am sure that there are hunderds of guys who want to have your attention, give a chance the one that best deserves and take control of your life with that one!

Kool_Kat   

SOMALIANPRINCESS, as it states in your tittle you already had so many diff advice, what makes you think our advice will make any diff from those you've already heard...

But I'll still give you one for the heck of it... Sweety if he doesn't want you because of your disability, I don't see any reason for you to ask him about how he feels about you...And what I don't understand is how in God's name do you fall in love someone without without the other person giving you a reason to love them, or if he is not loving you back...

Hon, love ain't a easy thang...To love someone you have to know the person, you have to see if he's good for you or not, you have to see if he accepts you for who you are...You just can't wake up and say I am totally in love with someone...

But hey if you feel you're in love with him...Good luck...Don't confuse love for like or crush...

Last but least if you call yourself, SomalianPrincess, think like one...Any man who finds a PRINCESS should appreciate her...So if he doesn't appreciate you, or if he doesn't care about you, it is his loss... ;)

am out...

Caveman   

Like the above sister said….I believe its his loss as well.

But sister.. I believe the best advice I can offer is to be closer to Allah. By being strong in your faith it will definitely uplift you and humble your heart. may Allah help you take control of your life. It’s the one thing, if all of us has done we wouldn’t be looking others in this materialistic world to make us happy.

Salaam!

Senora   

You said that you assumed that he rejected you because of your disability? Of course the best way to find out is to ask, but here comes the even harder question:

Do you really want to know the answer, and which ever answer he gives, what do u expect to do about it? It seems to me like since you already assumed that he doesnt like you because of your diability, even if things go your way, your always going to have that doubt in your mind? I don't know, one thing about me is that i always make my decisions based on my head, not my heart? So just think long and hard about your situation, and make your own decision? And think about the long term effects.

Blessed   

Walaalo, if he changed his mind about you because of your disability then he can't have loved you that much in the first place. could it be that you've made an assumtion because your disability bothers you? maybe he didn't even notice that? i am saying that because a lot of brothers seem to fear commitemnet and relationships these days.

Anyways, girl... Don't stress yourself over him walaalo... i am sure one day you'll find some1 who loves you for you.

Blessed   

nayaaaa Honesita

Maxaa ku haya baryahan? Ready to fight ku lahaa.... Dr. Phill hore umaan arag but if she is pretty n smart.. then am chuffed lol... and Libaax wldn't insult me .. surely :confused:

p.s ready iyo badh baan ahay.. 'al miidaan waasec' huuno lol

^^ somali btw.