Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

NO WAY - THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE

Egg-walking man pulls car with ears

A Chinese man has managed to pull a car while walking on eggs without breaking a single egg.

Not only did he pull the car 20 metres, he actually did it with his ears!

image13e03b98lm7.jpg

The 38-year-old probably has the strangest talent ever seen, but he sure drew a big crowd while he was pulling the car in Dehui, Jinli.

The onlookers were astonished by the man's performance. Zhang says he started learning the stunt when he was only 8 years old.

Another amazing thing this Chinese can do is pick up a 25 kg bicycle with his mouth while, of course, standing on eggs.

We can't figure out what his talents are good for, but they sure are amazing.

Ibtisam   

loooooooooooooool, what a silly world we live in, i guess you can manage anything if your practice long enough. You can never break an egg point down, regardless of how strong you are, so i guess he just worked on balancing on the point, which is hard since it is so small, but then again he is a small man! :D

Walaahi those Chinesse are amazing creatures ,,,,,, and don't forget he is using his ears not his hands ,,, how da hell someone can pull a car with his ears ????

Ears + Car + Eggs = ?

I see no connection between any of the elements of this performance. I wonder about the circumstances that led to his first trial lol.

Hunguri   

Very Amasing! Walking on eggs?? I cant digest some1 walking on eggs without breaking a single one. This must have been a sort of magic. Jacaylbro, have you already been affectd sxb :D ???

Som@li   

It is incredible

Ears+Cars+Eggs =?

Ears =very soft and sensitive

Car = very heavy

Egg = very fragile

Ariadne   

you can't break eggs no matter how much pressure you put on them from top to bottom (vertically).

I guess this performance is vey much like the endurance performances that came out of Fluxes in the 70s....like Chris Burden. <----- now that is one craaaazy m.o.f.o and I stress crazy.

He set himself on fire attempted to inhale water as oxygen. Got his friend to shoot him and who could forget when he crucified himself to a volkswagen in a performance titled Trans-fixed. He is now retired as a performance artist.

Oh and the nails he used they went on auction on e-bay..... I can't remeber how much they went for.