Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

If Malik “Mo-Man” really is a rising star, where is he?

ScarFace   

" A few weeks after I first heard those lyrics in the Somali music shop, they would turn prophetic, seemingly spinning Mo-Man's on-the-mic gangster style too far into his real life. For the third time, I had tried to meet him at the Somali mall and for the third time he hadn't arrived. But now he had a good excuse: Mo-Man had landed in the downtown Hennepin County jail."

LOOOOOOOOOL thats a killer the third time my man was in jail. redface.gifredface.gif

N.O.R.F   

Along the walls, the young men mill about, giving each other high fives and, in general, doing their utmost to look tough and cool.

sound familiar init scareface?? :D

Drugs, alcohol and the kinda attitude/image that comes with rap makes it difficult for the wanna beees to avoid jail.....the look alone of the guy makes him look like a hustler...

Kool_Kat   

I really don't understand why every wanna be has to do time...Is that a requirement or something...

Unpaid traffic tickets...Yea, and I am Janet Jackson...Whatever...

N.O.R.F   

^^^lol, i guess its nice to have in yr CV, did time for traffic offences and marajuana possession, hey u gotta 'keep it real' 'keepin it gangsta' unamsayin??? funny enuff that formula actually works,,,,,,

i thought chase was a somali rapstress... or are they talking about a diff. chase. and, why do these rappers still think that talking about getting money, getting booty is something thatll make them stand out? using peoples base/lowest desires and societies stereotypes to get rich doesnt make you an artist, in fact its very britney spears like if you ask me, and she aint hiphop! (see how i used the incorrect grammar? im so IN!!!)

Mo'Man..he is a risig star fo'sho..My man is hit

Well gifted lyricly, good musciain.

besides that every one has their ups and downs

I ain't mad at him, i knew him long enough

to say i know who he is,rather what people think of him.

"Intel inside"lol.

I don't know how many of you have heard his music

he'll get you movin' without you knowin.

Big ups.

Macalin   

His father owned a video and electronics store that also carried pirated tapes of Western musicians, including the likes of Rakim and Run-DMC

-----

Kismayo And Run Dmc? i think Not-

I met the Kat, and i wasnt Impressed absolutly Not, Maybe am nt a fan of Soms Crossing to HipHop,its jst is fake to me...I personally found him not to be Good at ALL--maybe am nt a fan..but who am i to Judge

Rokko   

Well, whatever the dude is, he is getting some attention na'mean.

Oh Allah, guide us all to the right path. Aamiiiin.

ScarFace   

Originally posted by Norf:

quote: Along the walls, the young men mill about, giving each other high fives and, in general, doing their utmost to look tough and cool.

sound familiar init scareface??
:Dup Norf yu tryin blow manz cover like CUSIN wats happening keep our secret down :D:D . HUSH HUSH :eek: