Sign in to follow this  
silent-sistah

somali-americans,,,so damn patriotic!

im really sorry to the few that aint.

but y do somali's that live in america totally adopt to the culture and ways of the US?

what r they feeding u?

i mean, i spoke to a guy,(not long ago) and he called himself somali-american. the way he was talking was so patriotic i could not tell weather he really was a white-boy or not.

i just wanna say, the west contributed to the wars in them african countries, (including ours)

so when they pretend to help you out by giving you food couppons, dont talk like they giving you life.

shyhem   

Are u suggestating life under the acacia tree is better than the oportunities we have in america.I can't be a hypocrite,i live in america and its in my best interest that i accept the reality sooner than later.

I don't know what they are feeding us but the dollars seems to be keeping our folks in africa relatively happy for now.

please stop blaming the west for 3rd problems. we,

us missed up our country.no else! and we are still doing it in a grand fashion.

as the saying goes, if u r rome, be a roman okey.

just dont lose you root! u need it to be centered

cuz the world can be a cruel place.

ce la vie!

ZOLA   

SISTAH ..WHEN U MIGRATE TO A NEW COUNTRY AND U DONT HAVE A COUNTRY WITH A STABLE GOVT ..U R SOMETIMES FORCED TO ADOPT THEIR CULTURE AND WAY OF LIFE ....ITS NOT BY FORCE BUT BY CHOICE...

AMERICA DOES NOT GIVE ME FOOD COUPONS... BUT THANKS TO AMERICA FOR GIVING ME FINANCIAL AID.. smile.gif ..LAST TIME I CHECKED AMERICA DID NOT CONTRIBUTE TO THE SOMALIAN CIVIL WAR...WE DID ..

LOL@SHYHEM....THEM $ R REALLY KEEPING THE FOLKS IN AFRICA HAPPY.

LISTEN TO THIS WHILE U READ THE BELOW MESSEGE TO GET MY VIBE:

somali INSTRUMENTAL

WHATS THERE MORE TO SAY

SHHYHEM, AND EVERYBODY SAID IT.

I'LL MAKE IT CLEAR. patriotic hmmm?

american flag ...hmmm

well i wouldnt say patriotic, i'm rather NOMADIC i've lived in america longer than i've lived in any other country more THAN half of my life on this earth basicaly i have no complaints then the ones u hear everyday but from here to there i'm a SOMALI MAN NOT ONly THE INSIDE But on the outside also ....i let people know that i'm somali on a contstant basis always reminding them by the way i walk

by the stride on my legs down to the shoulders upon which i've been granted two angels to the feet that once walked the beautiful coast of somalia ..

for all that and more i could kiss the sand in which somalia lays but that wouldn't be the same as walking upon this hard concrete 'ya'feel me

this IS youngDuNn keepIN it gunnin holla at cho boi

cube-ani.gif