Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Posters ... Somali only for $$$

LP_Girl   

Thax Moti wallalo to take that poster , wasn't good coz OG_Girl was the actress , my mom did not like that.

this one is waaaaaw, Lucky u look so good sweetheart.... congratualation. ;)

Moti, thanx for making us happy an intertain us in this very very useful Nomad site or they should close NO point for it dee right ?

As Admin's NEW rule was so clear , we have NO space and floodings is agains the rule from now.

Thanx Allah... some of Nomads r abusing Us last couple of days ... But as u see Admins r very very aware ..Please let us help each other or that person they BAN will be spoil our Site.

peace

Xafsa   

lol Og moti. waraa adi naga daa hadde.

I would like to thank you for the picture of will smith though.... ;)

Juxa   

OG-moti,,,,,,sweety,,,,,,i look up those posters everytime i come online and they crack me up,,,,,,,,a job welldone lol

LuCkY   

OG_Moti thanks bro. Very weLL done. So when do we actuaLLY get ahoLd of the posters? :D Do we have to pay...even if we are starring in the movie? :confused:

nuune   

Moti,sxb i really like your posters,they r real life posters,u should have gave me more posters when i went to somalia last month,only came back last week,anyway good 2 c u and keep da spirit up........

yyaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! im sorry for every and any negative thing i ever said to/about you. i didnt even know i was given a movie poster... awwwww *sniff* i feel so happy:)