Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Posters ... Somali only for $$$

OG Moti   

MiZz_Lexus starring a heart breaking movie, with Jamaal_11, Legend, Psycho_sue, Miss_abuser, bulo and Aatlo and many other fine actors, this movie made success that many expected to make... directed by the finest directors in SOL...

xalwo.jpg

peace

loooooooooooooooooool...XALWADII YAA CUNAY... WHO EALS WELL EAT .??? GUYS I CAN'T TELL U WHO DID IT BUT U GOT SEE THAT MOIVE IT'S SO DAAM FUNY :D:D:D ...MOTI GOOD 1 ;)

Paragon   

Well atlast, waxaad marna LAPD cop iga dhigto, marna Policeman iga dhigtaba, oogu dambeystii waxaad iga dhigtay: a heartbreaker lol. Let me see how comfortable being a heartbreaker is.

Sxb, i must confess, you are such an creative artist. Maybe you should look for a career in the Somali movie (QABYO 2) industry... trust me you can do a better job! first have you seen Qabyo's poster? hehe ...

OG Moti   

Jamaal_11 thanx bro .. i haven seen that poster do u have it.. Qabyo poster.. let me see it bro..

glad to know u enjoyed.....guys.. but no one send money to buy yet ala somalis gacan adagaaa...

peace

mahdi-   

Aar kan Yari (Og-Moti) CABQARISANAA!! Saan u qoslayey ayaaban ilmeeyey walaahi..... That's one hell of a precious work. Keep it up bro

OG_Moti, good stuff...You spelt my name right! ;)

I like this movie ama starring in it as well as my two favourite people: Jamaal-11 and Legend of Zu... :D Ama a very happy young lady... icon_razz.gif

Thanks for the xijaab one...I remembered Amiina Risq..she was my all time favorite mother :(

loooooooooooooooooool Xalwadii yaa cunay!

Og....you're a good investment..

wharrup '

me is me n yo is me n she is me n he is me n they are me n them are those ?? really i dont know what you guys talkin about , you all trippin , well me is crip nigga crippin and crawlin through your hood , 6 crippin 5 dippin 4 aint trippin ,, bustin n blasting slobz '

well my new film is known as ( dont make me pull ma' gat then smoke it in your ass caz ) huh

sonly in the markets . huh p'

Xafsa   

Og-moti ...lug iyo gacan baan kuu taagay!!1 You got talent....but what I wanna know is how come you didn't cast me in a movie? How do you expect any of your movies to sell if you aint got the fly sistah making an entrance? :D

peace and luv

nuune   

Moti,sxbkiis,what a nice work u r doing,man,you should have seen qabyo2 posters,i have seen that in nayroobi,keep it up,for sure u will be the head of somaliwood industry,aamiin

OG Moti   

nuune sxb qabyo 2 poster sucks walahi... let me try to make one for qabyo 2 and let u see it.. and tell me if i go to manasota will i take those guys out of the market or not looooooooooool....

peace & amiin as nuuune says