Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

what is this ku-goobasho?

JB everything about men can be offensive, in fact ha igu qasbin inaan dhaho their whole existance baa ah wax aan loo dulqaadan karin.

hostility mode off..............bal warama?

anyone is an office dadku ay wataan hardly any clothes?

NGONGE   

Juxa, it's a great day. I fell asleep on the living room floor at 6.40 last night and woke up at four in the morning (the family claim they tried to wake me up but I don't believe them). I feel fresh and been smiling all day like an air hostess. :D

Juxa   

hahahaha ma kaligaa bey kaga tageen in the living room? way kugu sugeen mac sonkor

something in our genes love sleeping on the floors, must be our DARIN-GENE

nuune   

Just brooke my right hand arm last nigjht(for the 6th time, saeme arm), an my robotic hund is wryiting this mesaje

NGONGE   

Sixth time, nuune? Are you one of those that punch the wall in their sleep? :D (salaamat).

Juxa, adigu just look on the bad side. icon_razz.gif (it was a great night's sleep I tell ya).

Originally posted by nuune:

Just brooke my right hand arm last nigjht(for the 6th time, saeme arm), an my robotic hund is wryiting this mesaje

Ta kelena inaad ku darto bay ahayd niyow ,,,, i know u can write with your teeth then ,, :D

Malika   

nuune,what could you have possibly be doing in a Sheraton Hotel that could result in breaking an arm? icon_razz.gif

Morning all!

I love the modern world - you dont need to leave your house to go to work..ah! bless the internet.

Juxa   

Originally posted by nuune:

i believe in karma and cosmetic balance. nuune mac sokor.

i hope you feel better soon

Juxa   

well it is between norf and ngonge

due to good past behavious, norf inaan iska dhaafo waye lakin ngonge is good game

if you feeling very generous with your bashing, of course JB makes great target, something about him says consistantly CAGTA I MARSII