Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

CL scares me, she is like a force you cant see.

lately i notice dagaal uunbaa iga soo haray, fighting CL and trying to infect her with jacayl.

i need quraan saar, today only 6 people baan la dagaalay including the printing lady

Faheema.   

LoL no need to fight ladies, here have some Cake, well once I start baking again smile.gif

Ibti, What I wrote in the original Troll Corner shall remain in there and never be repeated :Dicon_razz.gif

Juxa   

faheema, i dont know about others but i am really curious

next baking session, i want you to show me how ok? dont bake without me

CL adigu waan kugu fariisan, being lafo-yar i know you survive

Ibtisam   

CL, come one don't post pictures of us dhee icon_razz.gif:D

Thank you thank you. Sits down to get hair done.

Faheema adiguna please get me some besbas, she is taller than me, I need to make her bend down so I can reach her :D

Cake hmmm.

Juxa, she is baking tonight coz I am going round, cannot wait for your visit next year you know :rolleyes:

Faheema.   

^LoL, no basbas use sand instead... I Kid! :D

I am baking tonight? you better bring a container dear, you're gonna have to take it ALL with you :D I am still on my carb free, suger free and semi salt free mode lol Sheh would so proud :D

Juxa, it's a deal smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^ That's what you said on the other thread. icon_razz.gif

Anyway, this baking stuff of yours, am I ever going to recieve a delivery one of those days? I mean, I only live round the corner. You can even leave it with the tramp outside the station and I'll pick it up on my way home. :D

Ibti enrolling support from Faheem? You must be mad. The woman is a permanent fence sitter. Check her now even.

Juxa- You can see me...close your eyes huno! (eww hate that word)

Juxa   

her cakes are truely delicious. i intend to learn how to then buy the family's love with them.

faheema, tonight is short notice wah, not to mention so cold, returning from your home is headache. i want to be fresh to learn too, how can i bake after long day having fights here, braiding my hair etc

CL i am confidence aan kudhahay, in a dream or real, waan ku jajabin

Ibtisam   

^^^^Where there is a will there is a way. I'm forcing her to bake tonight. You know she has not baked for over a week :eek: I even stop going around hers, because now like my house wa abaar with no cake.

Ngonge: Loool @ Leave it with the tramp outside.

Ngonge we don't want your Mrs to attack Faheema- a single girl sending cakes over is likely to offend you know. Bloody Carab should know that. icon_razz.gif

CL You are so right :D

Faheema rubbish, we are going to have a nice cup of tea with cake, for health reasons we'll add some nuts to the cake and no sugar to the tea. Sheh will still be proud. In fact I might bring her if I can find her that is :D

Faheema.   

^LoL, oh dear redface.gif

CL: LoL@fence sitter. I am a lover, not a fighter...(eeeww how hate that saying) but couldn't resist :D

NGONGE, lol xaasha...not after you've just revealed what I said on the other thread, ka quuso keeg iyo aragiisaba :Dicon_razz.gif

Juxa   

eewww@maxy

for clarity purposes faheema's cakes is only for us

yux intiina kale

Dear Juxa- unlike you I’m civilised….and a lady never fights. But since we leave in a globalised word I’m sure you won’t mind if I outsource my thrashing now would you?

NGONGE   

Ibti, there is always a third way. I was hoping to keep (her) for a more important occassion though. :D