Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

Got a present, was excited about it (had a nice/ expensive package) It is £150 voucher for dinner for two with D&D (group of ridiculously expensive posh restaurants), WTH who spends that much on food! :eek: :eek: Now I am disappointed now, I am going to give it to my boss or maybe a homeless person.

Ibtisam   

Lol, too late dear, went for lunch and gave it away already. I don't know about use by date. I can't imagine a Somali person eating £150 worth of food :eek:

Juxa   

ibti shisheeye kalkaal waaxid, why line up the already filled up wallet of your boss bal when there is someone here (bal ifiiri aniga) who appreciated fine dining.

tut tut tut

hello people, bal ii warama? sidee xaalyahay, is sheh still running errands?

Ibtisam   

Sayid:

You mean cabintaka. I don't drink any drink that costs more than £5, even Kabaal water is only £7. I would sit there for breakfast, lunch and dinner and still struggle to get up to £100, let alone £150!

N.O.R.F   

Ibti, when its 20 pounds for a sharwama in London then it's quite easy.

Jet lagged like a ...........

Off to footy smile.gif

Juxa   

sayid it was 4 hours and half of hell, looking back i wish i did not bother that much, it made no difference.

hadii aan alle sidaa uga cabsado today i would have had a chance. oh well one more to go tomorrow then i can start recovering.

maxaa idhaafay bal?

Ibtisam   

North: Where did you go to pay £20 for sharwama!! :eek:

JuXA: Do you want to have a laugh on Friday at a comedy show??

How was exams, how are you? sheh Allah uun baa oog where she is running to now. :D

Lool I did not think it was your kind of thing, if I had to think of a Somali then CL would probably be the only one I can think of. :D

Juxa   

hi ibti, how about quite dinner or something, just chat and catch up ( i dont do shows woman why torture me and invite me places i cant go)

get the girls together. where is faheema yarey

I hope you gave it away to someone who can't afford eating at expensive places, Ibts. You know you wouldn't have to eat a lot to get the £150's worth, the food is expensive anyway. Did the £150 include booze? Why do I care? LoL. Just want to know how good what you waved at us and gave away was.

Do arrange something Ibts. I am running around. Going to eff off again middle of the month. :D Wish I had a PA. Mid kurux badan that I can order about. :D

There's a hairderessers in TurnPike Lane, North London that does your hair in the back(not the back of your hair), anyway, does anyone know if they are any good and what they are called? LoL. I know nothing else about it. redface.gif:D

Ibtisam   

^^^errr I know the lady, just before Wood Green, her name is Hawa and she is on Turnpike (or park) road. She is sometimes good and other times not, depending on how many brides are waiting for her. she is called Hawa, I can dig up her number?

sheh and Juxa I e-mailed u already and someone else do the arranging this time- I just want to turn up for once. :D

I'll be your PA :D Oh and no idea if it included booz, did not check, and no my boss is taking is wife, she does not get out much, wife kids and all. :D

Juxa   

lol why on earth go to hawa unless you were bride and wanted to look like boombalo (ibti dont laugh yaah)

hawa is not based in turnpike lane, she is based after wood green, close to the city hall, behind internet dukaan ah.

^not a Somali hairdresser, please. I don't want to turn into a mummy while I wait. :eek: The one I'm after is very close to TPL station and allows for those that don't want to be seen by walk-byers. I think they are Ethiopians.

I absolutely can't arrange a damn thing, Ibts. I am up to my eye balls. :eek:

Does anyone know how to get out of a mobile phone contract without getting the bailiffs involved? :confused: Do I have to die? Join the army? What?