Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

Lool, Rain go back to sleep.

A&T, it is telling that you are weeli walking around calling me names, for the sole reason because I won’t answer your PMs, you have far too much time your hands.

You are a deluded individual who craves attention and being deemed as a significant, so much so that you have convinced yourself that you have fallen in love several times, with forum user names, who the only thing you know about them is what they say in a public forum to other former users. And then above all that you think I am not the lunatic??? Seriously. You and more importantly your family is luck for Sheh mercy, walahi xiinta pictures baan ku so diijin laha!! Anigu ciyarta ma aqaani.

NOW: Your pride is damaged because you think you somehow deserve a response or Cara or Me or anyone else you are harassing on PMs. Somehow you refused to believe that we are just not interested in your cantraqabsha and personal problems and struggles. Really tell it someone who cares and bugger off. I am bored with you already

Abtigiis   

What is the problem if you post a picture of mine you got when I thought you are in my age and wanted to try my luck? :D

I mean it is not that I am that ugly? Bring it on young one. I may not have the hair of Bengali's but they have nothing on me. :D

You put too much importance on non-issues. But my only shame is in the age difference and the discussion we have here.

So far, I have called you only two names: Young one and male-hater. Both are compliments by the way. Not that I want to stop you from sharing my 'secrets'. In fact, I believe they will show a different side of me.

Speaking of PMs, why don't you post the last three you claim you have in your inbox and you haven't read yet? I mean I only know of one. And it is like why didn't you greeted me these weeks as an adeer?

I would have called you something else for all these made-up things but then you will have a concrete evidence for bad name-calling I did to you, oo deedna xaal baa iqaban.

Oz   

^^^^ LOL@ greeting me as adeer.

haha Ibti, I wanted to see A&T exposed for once since he joined SOL. :D:D Sheh shouldn't have closed the topic, since he already was waiting for whats coming towards him.

Abtigiis   

:D:D

waryaa tan yari ileen caadi bay u duqaysay engine'ka.

She is threatening to tell people what I supposedly confinded in her. Who will be the loser in that? Does she know it?

She is truely immature!

Oz, better to encourage peace than stoke the fires. There is no happy ending to this thing- embarassment iyo banning, that's all there is potentially.

A&T, your asking for the PMs has nothing to do with wanting Ibts to get banned? You might be thick-skinned enough to handle the embarrassment but I don't want to lose Ibts from these boards because of you. Let it go. You too Ibts, he is appealing to your ego.

Abtigiis   

:D:D there is no embarassment. But I see your point.

In fact the embarrassment is the pretense there is one.

I am managing her anger so far. But seriously it is uncalled for. Unless I hit tenous chords in her that I don't know by accident.

Ibtisam   

Sheh I was hoping to he banned anyway, imagine what I can do with all the time I am here. :D lol.

Anyway I'm done with this, A&T will try and defend his wasaqnimo as normal and if all else fails he will get a new shirt anyway :D

I don't care about it enough to keep it going endless, (he wants wax la hadlah!) hence why I said I will do one post.

Anyway I'm enjoying watching the Commonwealth games can't be asked with A&T and his drama. :rolleyes:

Abtigiis   

games maxaa kugu qabtay adoo sheeko heli kara!!My sympathies. The more expletives you use the more you harm yourself.

labadiina! I want to do something else other than monitor your exchanges. I have real world issues to see to- like facebook for example lool. Bal for my sake, halkaa ku joojiya.

Malika   

I am having one of those depressing days - I just wish I could pause the time - am wasting time!!

idhinkuu naa maxaa SOL idhii digee maanta, a Saturday aa?

Ibti,atta girl!, adigu uun baa kuu filna A&T. :D

Malika   

^What is the research based on?

I need labaa dilbax to get over my 'depressive' mood - meedey Juxa when you need her.