Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Salaam dhamaantiin ,,,,,

Was a good Friday and i did my part of the sleep only to receive a call and here i'm in the office doing some work.

Kamaavi   

If you were arrested for kindness, would there be enough evidence to convict you?

Hello Buuxa; smile.gif

Chimera   

Powerful paranoid people of Paris purposely position popular purple pancakes in printable pictures of procrastinating patriotic Pandas.

Ibtisam   

Loool Adam, hope you found your motivation. lol

I need to stop procrastinating and do some work.... :mad:

Oz   

Where is Sheh? :D I have a question. If A&T accepted/awaiting for those private messages to be posted, why is the topic closed?

Ibtisam   

I just saw that too :( I wanted A&T to quit SOL(well until he gets a new shirt) after I hang his dirty clothes outside for him, but Sheh ad mercy on him. Saves me time anyway I suppose- that dud has nothing but time in his hands. :rolleyes:

Abtigiis   

:D why does Sheh protect me? In truth, I should have known what armed youth could do. I mean I have seen Alshabab.

But please let Ibti unleash her atomic bombs. Please. I mean it is not like she will say A&T asked me for something! I mean even that if she says will only make me odoyaasha gaboobay ee gabdhaha yaryar guursada. It is embarassing but it won't kill me.

Let the young lunatic spill the beans or she will take herself too serious.

Abtigiis   

Tu yaroo shimbir qabtaan afka la galay. :D waa la ii yaabaa. Allow sahal amuuraha.

Ibti- Only LST can force me to quit SOL. Not even if you bring the whole Burco stone-throwers with you can you bring about my demise. If you continue to put on a show and issue threats, you will need a qardhaas soon to calm you down. I mean I know how to tame difficult kids.